Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | custom recolor auction ($usd) LAST DAY
1 2
hi friends! my turtle tank's heating system kicked the bucket a few days ago and i need to buy a new uvb lamp too so here's a quick little auction for a skincent recolor, yay. [b]what you're getting[/b]: a custom recolor, to your specifications, of my new accent for female bogsneaks. [u]do note that three versions of the accent will be released [b]publicly[/b], although limited.[/u] see the album below for the existing public colors. you can have as many copies of your recolor as you'd like up to 20 prints; however if you decide on printing 5 or more, i will keep [b]one[/b]. [u]you must buy the blueprints, as per fr's rules.[/u] if this auction goes above $30 i will provide minor edits (more cloth, different jewelry, different flowers, markings etc) as well! sb: $10 cb: $20 - valdosta min increase: $5 ldp: @valdosta end date: saturday august 11th 2000 frt; rolling snipe guard of 1 hour. you can pay me through paypal or venmo, and you have a [b]week[/b] to send payment. [size=4][b][url=https://imgur.com/a/Xxut0bb]ALBUM OF THE THREE PUBLIC VERSIONS (resized with lines/shadows and examples with no shadows)[/url][/b][/size] and one down here for a quick look [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/fb7bb6cd02b2526df9d6bc727cd2ff49/tumblr_pd4oaoYl9w1wzjx2jo2_1280.png[/img]
hi friends! my turtle tank's heating system kicked the bucket a few days ago and i need to buy a new uvb lamp too so here's a quick little auction for a skincent recolor, yay.

what you're getting: a custom recolor, to your specifications, of my new accent for female bogsneaks. do note that three versions of the accent will be released publicly, although limited. see the album below for the existing public colors.

you can have as many copies of your recolor as you'd like up to 20 prints; however if you decide on printing 5 or more, i will keep one. you must buy the blueprints, as per fr's rules.

if this auction goes above $30 i will provide minor edits (more cloth, different jewelry, different flowers, markings etc) as well!

sb: $10
cb: $20 - valdosta
min increase: $5
ldp: @valdosta
end date: saturday august 11th 2000 frt; rolling snipe guard of 1 hour.

you can pay me through paypal or venmo, and you have a week to send payment.

ALBUM OF THE THREE PUBLIC VERSIONS (resized with lines/shadows and examples with no shadows)

and one down here for a quick look
tumblr_pd4oaoYl9w1wzjx2jo2_1280.png
yDxBpzp.png
@Wrath @Cedric @Monako @Ambitious @Micheru @epher @cwyscross @roiben @NowViewing @likeacliche @songify @Marceline @kragar @Chromi @Lallie @cosmicConundrum @Aloice @Physik @Sucrose @Peacekeeper @erisalia @imani @Kaio @moosesushi @Lrjj @Ranmaru @Kaio @Harpuia @Exaltier @gemino @unsolved @NorthLantern @Ekanos @TheoDemoine

hi friends! see above~
@Wrath @Cedric @Monako @Ambitious @Micheru @epher @cwyscross @roiben @NowViewing @likeacliche @songify @Marceline @kragar @Chromi @Lallie @cosmicConundrum @Aloice @Physik @Sucrose @Peacekeeper @erisalia @imani @Kaio @moosesushi @Lrjj @Ranmaru @Kaio @Harpuia @Exaltier @gemino @unsolved @NorthLantern @Ekanos @TheoDemoine

hi friends! see above~
yDxBpzp.png
@auroshen sb! I love this skin!
@auroshen sb! I love this skin!
@fatherkin noted! thank you :D
@fatherkin noted! thank you :D
yDxBpzp.png
@auroshen
LDP please :D
@auroshen
LDP please :D
HjZUn7k.gif