Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving everything away
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@JWdagger One of each is fine, so everyone else can get some
@JWdagger One of each is fine, so everyone else can get some
EOrlrwo.gif
@Festival If you want the livewire grizzle you'll have to take Thor too, sorry! sending smoke gyre!
@Festival If you want the livewire grizzle you'll have to take Thor too, sorry! sending smoke gyre!
@JWdagger
I'll take some gems (any amount is fine) and if we can take multiple items, surprise me with something! This is very kind of you, thanks!
@JWdagger
I'll take some gems (any amount is fine) and if we can take multiple items, surprise me with something! This is very kind of you, thanks!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
if you have anything left over, please send it to me! any dragons, mats, apparel, anything. other people can get whatever they want first though, no worries!!
if you have anything left over, please send it to me! any dragons, mats, apparel, anything. other people can get whatever they want first though, no worries!!
tumblr_pb3785AF5F1s79fpho2_400.png
I'm always on the lookout for light/nature/ice eggs, irons chests, and extra gem/festival apparel pieces and currency~

Edit: Thank you for this. It's really quite kind!
I'm always on the lookout for light/nature/ice eggs, irons chests, and extra gem/festival apparel pieces and currency~

Edit: Thank you for this. It's really quite kind!
@JWdagger
Could I get 50 gems and possibly the iron treasure chests? (Any amount is fine) If not, I'll just take gems ^-^
This is so nice of you to do !
@JWdagger
Could I get 50 gems and possibly the iron treasure chests? (Any amount is fine) If not, I'll just take gems ^-^
This is so nice of you to do !
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif hyde / shroud / party poison | they/it

wishlist | fandragons
@JWdagger

HI I am brand new. I have been here about a week and love it. I don't want to seem greedy but I could use a bit of everything this is a list of what I could use but anything would be great. 10,000 treasure, 50 gems , holiday currency, ambush, deaths head stag, some openable chests, an egg, and you talk about your stuff but what of your dragons. I really like Petrify. I don't know what is involved in taking over an account, can you explain. I am so new to all of this that yesterday I had what pinging was explained to me. I had never been in a forum before. I have been so excited. I want to learn everything. Why are you leaving?
@JWdagger

HI I am brand new. I have been here about a week and love it. I don't want to seem greedy but I could use a bit of everything this is a list of what I could use but anything would be great. 10,000 treasure, 50 gems , holiday currency, ambush, deaths head stag, some openable chests, an egg, and you talk about your stuff but what of your dragons. I really like Petrify. I don't know what is involved in taking over an account, can you explain. I am so new to all of this that yesterday I had what pinging was explained to me. I had never been in a forum before. I have been so excited. I want to learn everything. Why are you leaving?
7h7RKGy.png
Ar thathoron and snowdrop up for adoption? If not it's okay but could I please have 50 gems? Tysm for your time!
Ar thathoron and snowdrop up for adoption? If not it's okay but could I please have 50 gems? Tysm for your time!
upJofWa.png
@JWdagger can I claim the conjurer’s cobwebs and 50g? tyvm, gl with life!
@JWdagger can I claim the conjurer’s cobwebs and 50g? tyvm, gl with life!
Oh, I doubt if there be any left but if there is, can I have a gilded chest also?
Oh, I doubt if there be any left but if there is, can I have a gilded chest also?
7h7RKGy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23