Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Spyro Reignited Hype Thread
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43
YO WHAT I HAD NO IDEA THIS WAS HAPPENING THANK YOU
YO WHAT I HAD NO IDEA THIS WAS HAPPENING THANK YOU
Wasn't a pic of gulp released recently?
Wasn't a pic of gulp released recently?
95154e6f88761c97ae7010a4917ba626.gif
What do you guys think of only one of the games being on the disc? You have to download the other two.
What do you guys think of only one of the games being on the disc? You have to download the other two.
Heart.gif
I wanna hear more about the reasoning and whether it's 100% true or not before I make a decision. I've had enough of jumping to conclusions so I wanna find out all the details before deciding. IT'S WEIRD BUT AGAIN, IDK why they're doing it so I wanna know!
I wanna hear more about the reasoning and whether it's 100% true or not before I make a decision. I've had enough of jumping to conclusions so I wanna find out all the details before deciding. IT'S WEIRD BUT AGAIN, IDK why they're doing it so I wanna know!
9hqcHsy.png
tn0RSo5.png
Tl1dGxE.png
tyEuRXe.png
fkWjutW.png
75550883.png
Viktor | They/Them | CST-6
tqGkHih.pngbYt72YT.png
@Haddork

I've gotten recent confirmation from Activision that that the day one Patch is adding Spyro 2/3 to the disk by updating them into it! It's a weird situation where I think the games are on the disk, but not entirely finished or otherwise need one final update to be playable. So they're locked off for a bit til they're updated. Crash Bandicoot did the same thing on its launch day!

2/3 aren't DLC, they're not being paid for and don't need to be bought separately! It's a sad situation where hard deadlines mean that day one patches need to be issued to do a little last-second grooming on the game, but I'd rather they do that, rather than rush these last few weeks and make mistakes and impact the quality of the game
@Haddork

I've gotten recent confirmation from Activision that that the day one Patch is adding Spyro 2/3 to the disk by updating them into it! It's a weird situation where I think the games are on the disk, but not entirely finished or otherwise need one final update to be playable. So they're locked off for a bit til they're updated. Crash Bandicoot did the same thing on its launch day!

2/3 aren't DLC, they're not being paid for and don't need to be bought separately! It's a sad situation where hard deadlines mean that day one patches need to be issued to do a little last-second grooming on the game, but I'd rather they do that, rather than rush these last few weeks and make mistakes and impact the quality of the game
image.png
@Lindwur
OOOOH OKAY good cool thank you, see I had a feeling maybe that was the case! That definitely makes me feel a lot better about that whole situation, I hope they say something public about it soon because I feel like A LOT of people are misunderstanding the situation and blowing it a little out of commercial...If the videos I've seen cropping up on Youtube are anything to go by...

But yeah I'm with you, I'd rather deal with downloading a patch than rush anything and wind up with an unfinished product!

ALSO Who's seen the Spyro 3 screenshots?
@Lindwur
OOOOH OKAY good cool thank you, see I had a feeling maybe that was the case! That definitely makes me feel a lot better about that whole situation, I hope they say something public about it soon because I feel like A LOT of people are misunderstanding the situation and blowing it a little out of commercial...If the videos I've seen cropping up on Youtube are anything to go by...

But yeah I'm with you, I'd rather deal with downloading a patch than rush anything and wind up with an unfinished product!

ALSO Who's seen the Spyro 3 screenshots?
9hqcHsy.png
tn0RSo5.png
Tl1dGxE.png
tyEuRXe.png
fkWjutW.png
75550883.png
tqGkHih.pngbYt72YT.png
@Haddork Wait wait, Spyro 3 screenshots? :O Sorry I've not been posting more updates by the way- my phone battery popped and I've been waiting for a new one to come in!

I saw Spyro 3 on the back cover of the box here in EB Games Canada, but are there new ones released online?
@Haddork Wait wait, Spyro 3 screenshots? :O Sorry I've not been posting more updates by the way- my phone battery popped and I've been waiting for a new one to come in!

I saw Spyro 3 on the back cover of the box here in EB Games Canada, but are there new ones released online?
image.png
@Lindwur
YEAH!
http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2018/08/new_spyro_reignited_trilogy_screenshots_showcase_year_of_the_dragon
Two of them are here, as well as another look at Idol Springs, there's a 3rd screenshot of Scorch somewhere that I've seen but I can't find it

I heard something about Achievement Hunter playing through Dark Passage from the first game today supposedly? No confirmation on that though.
@Lindwur
YEAH!
http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2018/08/new_spyro_reignited_trilogy_screenshots_showcase_year_of_the_dragon
Two of them are here, as well as another look at Idol Springs, there's a 3rd screenshot of Scorch somewhere that I've seen but I can't find it

I heard something about Achievement Hunter playing through Dark Passage from the first game today supposedly? No confirmation on that though.
9hqcHsy.png
tn0RSo5.png
Tl1dGxE.png
tyEuRXe.png
fkWjutW.png
75550883.png
tqGkHih.pngbYt72YT.png
@Haddork Funny you should mention the AH Dark Passage video, as I happen to have it rIGHT HERE!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOAL_DYvY50

Absolutely adore the new Dreamweavers. I love how unique and distinct all of the various dragon subspecies are now~
@Haddork Funny you should mention the AH Dark Passage video, as I happen to have it rIGHT HERE!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOAL_DYvY50

Absolutely adore the new Dreamweavers. I love how unique and distinct all of the various dragon subspecies are now~
image.png
AYEEEEE I JUST GOT DONE WATCHING JORDAN'S VIDEO ON IT
Have to agree so far design wise the Dreamweavers are my absolute favorite dragons, AND DARK PASSAGE LOOKS...JUST....GODS ABOVE I AM SO EXCITED.

Dreamweavers was always my favorite home world in the original game(no surprise why I'm in Arcane) and I am SO HAPPY with how they've re-imagined it, the aesthetics are ON POINT, the nightmare dogs look AMAZING, I just...I cannot find a single fault in the way they've done this level? At least going by visuals alone just...Perfect.
AYEEEEE I JUST GOT DONE WATCHING JORDAN'S VIDEO ON IT
Have to agree so far design wise the Dreamweavers are my absolute favorite dragons, AND DARK PASSAGE LOOKS...JUST....GODS ABOVE I AM SO EXCITED.

Dreamweavers was always my favorite home world in the original game(no surprise why I'm in Arcane) and I am SO HAPPY with how they've re-imagined it, the aesthetics are ON POINT, the nightmare dogs look AMAZING, I just...I cannot find a single fault in the way they've done this level? At least going by visuals alone just...Perfect.
9hqcHsy.png
tn0RSo5.png
Tl1dGxE.png
tyEuRXe.png
fkWjutW.png
75550883.png
tqGkHih.pngbYt72YT.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43