Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Stone Idea = Boss Monster Stone
1 2
I just spent well over an hour playing in the coliseum, specifically trying to get boss monster drops. Ya know how many boss monsters I came across? Two. Two! I love fighting the boss monsters, but I have such bad luck with them. I understand that some players don't like them because they make the coli more challanging, but what about those of us who want it to be a challange?

So we have a stone that attracts boss monsters. The more stones, the greater the chance. You could have a boss monster hunting team, or simply one dragon with the stone to increase the odds a little. Or not at all. It doesn't effect any players but the ones who want to use them, and would spice up the coli play for those who do. Could call it the Monster Hunter or Gladiator stone, or just plain Boss Monster stone. Any takers?
I just spent well over an hour playing in the coliseum, specifically trying to get boss monster drops. Ya know how many boss monsters I came across? Two. Two! I love fighting the boss monsters, but I have such bad luck with them. I understand that some players don't like them because they make the coli more challanging, but what about those of us who want it to be a challange?

So we have a stone that attracts boss monsters. The more stones, the greater the chance. You could have a boss monster hunting team, or simply one dragon with the stone to increase the odds a little. Or not at all. It doesn't effect any players but the ones who want to use them, and would spice up the coli play for those who do. Could call it the Monster Hunter or Gladiator stone, or just plain Boss Monster stone. Any takers?
Support. I want to fight more of the giant stingrays in the kelp beds!!

I grind for those specifically and get one encounter in two hours ;-; Then when I go to train fodder all I get is the boss and can't beat it with two fodder *cries harder*
Support. I want to fight more of the giant stingrays in the kelp beds!!

I grind for those specifically and get one encounter in two hours ;-; Then when I go to train fodder all I get is the boss and can't beat it with two fodder *cries harder*
809PcaV.png Introverted
Observant
Thinking
Judging
Assertive
floating_hearts_ace_by_awesomewaffle11-dczfieo.gif
#UnamedisValid
TrydZDi.png
WKtl2lb.png

pyAp3dI.png
HjfaxvA.png
Support, that could be very useful!

And along with that, perhaps one to reduce the amount of boss fights, too? I just... don't bother with bosses when I'm leveling dragons and it gets a bit annoying when I get multiples of them within a small handful of fights.
Support, that could be very useful!

And along with that, perhaps one to reduce the amount of boss fights, too? I just... don't bother with bosses when I'm leveling dragons and it gets a bit annoying when I get multiples of them within a small handful of fights.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Very useful idea. An implementation people wouldn't really whine about because it wouldn't suddently affect all Coli game play.
Very useful idea. An implementation people wouldn't really whine about because it wouldn't suddently affect all Coli game play.
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
Support, would use it in the golem workshop because that dumb delver just won't show up!
Support, would use it in the golem workshop because that dumb delver just won't show up!
66MHIIb.png
Support, this is a great idea for fodder grinding or fest grinding or boss fam grinding. This would make it a lot easier to get boss fams or level up your fodder in huge dom pushes
Support, this is a great idea for fodder grinding or fest grinding or boss fam grinding. This would make it a lot easier to get boss fams or level up your fodder in huge dom pushes
ico-a_old_570.gif 7NSPPKK.png
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
Absolutely support this, hunting for specific bosses can currently get ridiculously grindy at times.
Absolutely support this, hunting for specific bosses can currently get ridiculously grindy at times.
This would be very useful. Support
This would be very useful. Support
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Support! This would be super fun and I feel like it'd be a great roleplay stone too as like a tracker or a warrior!
Support! This would be super fun and I feel like it'd be a great roleplay stone too as like a tracker or a warrior!
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
I would love this, however I can already hear people complaining about how the boss familiars they worked hard to grind for just lost value, same with boss food and other drops in their pool.

Anyways, I support a Boss Hunter stone and a Boss Repel stone. Make the first stone brewable or stockable in the TREASURE marketplace and the second can also be brewed or in the treasure MP, but it would be super cheap so you can place it on fodder without worry.
I would love this, however I can already hear people complaining about how the boss familiars they worked hard to grind for just lost value, same with boss food and other drops in their pool.

Anyways, I support a Boss Hunter stone and a Boss Repel stone. Make the first stone brewable or stockable in the TREASURE marketplace and the second can also be brewed or in the treasure MP, but it would be super cheap so you can place it on fodder without worry.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
1 2