Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Member Raffle (Discussion)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@darling - Oops, I forgot caplcks. Oops, I spelled that wrong. ;3

@England - Oh lol. Just gathering interest for a newbie raffle. Looking for donations and things xD
@darling - Oops, I forgot caplcks. Oops, I spelled that wrong. ;3

@England - Oh lol. Just gathering interest for a newbie raffle. Looking for donations and things xD
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
O-o I was mentioned. What's goin on?
O-o I was mentioned. What's goin on?
plague_banner.png
@nunia - Oh @MoeFox pinged you a while ago. xD I guess they wanted you to help or something lol
@nunia - Oh @MoeFox pinged you a while ago. xD I guess they wanted you to help or something lol
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Ah. Well I'm not around a lot during the week but I can try closer to the weekend. What all is needed?
Ah. Well I'm not around a lot during the week but I can try closer to the weekend. What all is needed?
plague_banner.png
@nunia - Right now? Donations. xD There's a link to the proper thread on the first page.
@nunia - Right now? Donations. xD There's a link to the proper thread on the first page.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Thanks @Journey, I'll see what I can do in a few days.
Thanks @Journey, I'll see what I can do in a few days.
plague_banner.png
@journey

I've got a few dragons and familiars is happily donate
@journey

I've got a few dragons and familiars is happily donate
r8UGBQ6.png

Signature courtesy of the lovely Aerion
@Journey

You're in luck, I have dragons that aren't selling.
@Journey

You're in luck, I have dragons that aren't selling.
b9aWflB.png
@moefox Thanks for the ping!
Sure, I'll help out. Do I need to send stuff to someone or list it on that Google doc or something?
@moefox Thanks for the ping!
Sure, I'll help out. Do I need to send stuff to someone or list it on that Google doc or something?
Ufb9xKy.pngOLCJDTC.jpg
@isapsarks - Items get sent to me and then I'll add them to the list. If you have dragons you are willing ot donate please post in the donation thread, so we can figure out where to send them.
@isapsarks - Items get sent to me and then I'll add them to the list. If you have dragons you are willing ot donate please post in the donation thread, so we can figure out where to send them.
BdIdhkG.pngvLlunD7.pngcMnOAu4.pngqt8KgsT.pngYGE6ffO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7