Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Wind Foddart Orders in Progress!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 63 64
@crateshya
Technically the last slot was filled when I wasn't online to update my list, but I'll add another couple slots in there - I might just take longer to get to all of the drawings done; take your time with the references. :']
@crateshya
Technically the last slot was filled when I wasn't online to update my list, but I'll add another couple slots in there - I might just take longer to get to all of the drawings done; take your time with the references. :']
UCAAAiy.png ♦ USD/EUR commissions
♦ HQ Sketches, busts, chibis
♦ Various adoptables (humanoid, feral)

Come take a look!
@Hikumi
I have a quick question: Would you be okay with me editing the picture slightly? I would like to make the white background transparent, without changing anything else. x)
@Hikumi
I have a quick question: Would you be okay with me editing the picture slightly? I would like to make the white background transparent, without changing anything else. x)
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
@Kalvin
uuuuuum sure thing but like, good luck with it(?), I don't give them with transparent background because the brushes I use are slightly translucent so it's difficult to set a transparent background without the tiny dragons messing up sort of? however I think you should be able to do that with the png I gave you! :) (if I tried to do it myself they would look bad)
@Kalvin
uuuuuum sure thing but like, good luck with it(?), I don't give them with transparent background because the brushes I use are slightly translucent so it's difficult to set a transparent background without the tiny dragons messing up sort of? however I think you should be able to do that with the png I gave you! :) (if I tried to do it myself they would look bad)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi
Ok! Hmmm, I'll try around and otherwise I'll leave them like that. :-D
Thank you!
@Hikumi
Ok! Hmmm, I'll try around and otherwise I'll leave them like that. :-D
Thank you!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
@CrimsonSasaki
I'm supposed to tempt you somehow - all levels for our flight will be welcomed, we gotta flip !

@Sukio
Image is broken but I have it on PM so dont worry :) I can do trans flag without any gene if thats ok? like flat colors (with the shading of course)

@Kalvin
sounds good, I hope they can look good with transparent background! (oh yeah tho, if you can keep my # ID I'd appreciate it but if not its ok with just crediting aside!)
@CrimsonSasaki
I'm supposed to tempt you somehow - all levels for our flight will be welcomed, we gotta flip !

@Sukio
Image is broken but I have it on PM so dont worry :) I can do trans flag without any gene if thats ok? like flat colors (with the shading of course)

@Kalvin
sounds good, I hope they can look good with transparent background! (oh yeah tho, if you can keep my # ID I'd appreciate it but if not its ok with just crediting aside!)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi

Okay, Ill gladly order another corgi based around the same "dragon" as before then. I love 'em, so precious. ;; And this "dragon" loves corgis so this is an extreme bonus to him and me.

Username: CrimsonSasaki
Player ID Number: 82766
Link to Dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=82766&tab=dragon&did=42188250
Which corgi adopt: beach ball
Thick
Black lines
Shading 2
Price: 20 levels
Other Information: N/a
@Hikumi

Okay, Ill gladly order another corgi based around the same "dragon" as before then. I love 'em, so precious. ;; And this "dragon" loves corgis so this is an extreme bonus to him and me.

Username: CrimsonSasaki
Player ID Number: 82766
Link to Dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=82766&tab=dragon&did=42188250
Which corgi adopt: beach ball
Thick
Black lines
Shading 2
Price: 20 levels
Other Information: N/a
tbqQ4UU.png
@Ravaarian

Awesome! That'll be 75 levels, send whenever you're ready. (I'm kind of in love with Chie, what a great dragon.)
@Ravaarian

Awesome! That'll be 75 levels, send whenever you're ready. (I'm kind of in love with Chie, what a great dragon.)
accents
@Hikumi

That be perfect! :D Thank you <3 I how your levels asap
@Hikumi

That be perfect! :D Thank you <3 I how your levels asap
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
@BillyRuffian Should I send them via PA or CR? I have 15 lvl 5s!
@BillyRuffian Should I send them via PA or CR? I have 15 lvl 5s!
@Kainbunny Oh that'd be rather kind of you!! I was looking to get a humanoid bust and I'm not too worried about completion time at all. Could you put me down for the 250 levels and I'll start sending them in?
@Kainbunny Oh that'd be rather kind of you!! I was looking to get a humanoid bust and I'm not too worried about completion time at all. Could you put me down for the 250 levels and I'll start sending them in?
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 63 64