Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Has anyone else done this?
(because I can't think of a good enough title)

Me looking for something to watch while I crochet: "I know I'll watch this program on wartime evacuees with real footage and people's experiences, it's informative and I like history programs, it might not even be that sad."

5 minutes into program: *Sobbing over my crochet work*

I should have stuck to Classic Doctor Who...
(because I can't think of a good enough title)

Me looking for something to watch while I crochet: "I know I'll watch this program on wartime evacuees with real footage and people's experiences, it's informative and I like history programs, it might not even be that sad."

5 minutes into program: *Sobbing over my crochet work*

I should have stuck to Classic Doctor Who...
11063.pngfrsig_zps347f70e4.png132130.png
I do that with my knitting all the time... except I /did/ choose Doctor Who XD. I never seem to get anything done with the actual knitting part ;)
I do that with my knitting all the time... except I /did/ choose Doctor Who XD. I never seem to get anything done with the actual knitting part ;)
I got 2 for ya.... watch Grave of the Fireflies.

... and the cat segment from Alegro Non Tropo. (here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8Oc_J1Lu-o )
I got 2 for ya.... watch Grave of the Fireflies.

... and the cat segment from Alegro Non Tropo. (here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8Oc_J1Lu-o )
Glad to know I'm not the only one xD Sometimes I have to pause if it's a tricky bit, but I tend to listen more, like listening to n audio/radio play sometimes.

I know what Grave of the Fireflies is, what are you trying to do to me, reduce me to a sobbing heap in the corner? xD I want to watch it, I love Studio Ghibli, but I can't bring myself to.
Glad to know I'm not the only one xD Sometimes I have to pause if it's a tricky bit, but I tend to listen more, like listening to n audio/radio play sometimes.

I know what Grave of the Fireflies is, what are you trying to do to me, reduce me to a sobbing heap in the corner? xD I want to watch it, I love Studio Ghibli, but I can't bring myself to.
11063.pngfrsig_zps347f70e4.png132130.png
Tell me how you liked that musical interlude I linked to as well. ;3
Tell me how you liked that musical interlude I linked to as well. ;3
[quote name="Cubba" date="2020-04-29 16:40:50" ] why am i here [/quote] Aye heads up if the topic of the thread isn't relevant anymore (or posts are becoming offtopic) and it's over 3 years old then it's considered a necro.
Cubba wrote on 2020-04-29 16:40:50:
why am i here
Aye heads up if the topic of the thread isn't relevant anymore (or posts are becoming offtopic) and it's over 3 years old then it's considered a necro.