Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >> Will draw OCs for Gems!! OPEN
1 2
[center][b]First come first serve, Please read before commenting[/b][/center] [center] Hey, I need gems, please commission me! I'm willing to draw furries, dragons, humans, ponies, just about anything. But I will not draw nsfw or gore. Im only going to do sketches, but I will color them or do a background if you want, although it will cost extra.And I may raise the price up to [b]50G[/b] based on design complexity. My prices are;[/center] [center][b]200G per headshot[/b][/center] [center][b]400G per bust[/b][/center] [center][b]600G per thighs up[/b][/center] [center][b]800G per full body[/b][/center] [center][b]+100G to colour[/b][/center] [center][b]+50G simple BG, +100G complex BG[/b][/center] [center]Heres 2 examples of my art style, although keep in mind the second one is a fully lined piece. I'm just showing it as an example of my style. 1[sup]st[/sup] style is called [b]Skinny[/b], 2[sup]nd[/sup] is called [b]Chunky[/b]. Specify which one you want when you comment.[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/sjQnksW.png[/img][/center][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/BmOxfuE.jpg[/img][/center]
First come first serve, Please read before commenting
Hey, I need gems, please commission me! I'm willing to draw furries, dragons, humans, ponies, just about anything. But I will not draw nsfw or gore. Im only going to do sketches, but I will color them or do a background if you want, although it will cost extra.And I may raise the price up to 50G based on design complexity. My prices are;
200G per headshot
400G per bust
600G per thighs up
800G per full body
+100G to colour
+50G simple BG, +100G complex BG
Heres 2 examples of my art style, although keep in mind the second one is a fully lined piece. I'm just showing it as an example of my style. 1st style is called Skinny, 2nd is called Chunky. Specify which one you want when you comment.
sjQnksW.png
BmOxfuE.jpg
{BUMP!}
{BUMP!}
{BUMP!!}
{BUMP!!}
bbbbbuMP!
bbbbbuMP!
@AetherApparition
I would like a Colored Fullbody in your Chunky Style please.
References:
@AetherApparition
I would like a Colored Fullbody in your Chunky Style please.
References:
Sketchbook Thread
@Blot She's so cute!!! I'll get right on it, and DM you when I'm done. Thank you so much.
@Blot She's so cute!!! I'll get right on it, and DM you when I'm done. Thank you so much.
Hello there! Would you at all be interested in doing a fullbody colored of this fella here? [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b205/f/2017/325/5/0/bernard_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbuh9od.png[/img] Also in skinny style please
Hello there! Would you at all be interested in doing a fullbody colored of this fella here?

bernard_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbuh9od.png

Also in skinny style please
flight_rising_signature_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-d8z8ss7.png
@xXDarkestWolfXx coming right up! I will DM you when I'm finished, thank you verry much!
@xXDarkestWolfXx coming right up! I will DM you when I'm finished, thank you verry much!
@aetherapparition
Ooooh, I'd totally like a slot, but may I see a human example please?
@aetherapparition
Ooooh, I'd totally like a slot, but may I see a human example please?
tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png Connor ~ He|Him ~ 22 tumblr_inline_ojq6kydAev1r2ao8y_540.png
1 2