Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Way It Was (OOC)
Hello everyone! I love having these sorts of threads for organization and stuff to avoid clogging the roleplay thread. If people wanted to move their character sheets over here and delete them on the main thing then we could have an unbroken story when you go back to read it :) Also I wanted a place to dump some pictures of everyone's Characters all made with [url=https://evosaur.com/dinodemo]Evosaur's dinodemo[/url] The model is a velociraptor so it's not quite big or bulky enough and i had to take a few liberties as there aren't certain patterns in there, but still i really like the way they came out [center] [rule] [b]Storm and Blanch[/b] - @Lopai [img]https://evosaur.com/dinodemo/generate?load=eJwtzm0OgjAMgOErgYpod5pulLlQNtINDIbDC5S/b55+5BoW4uSC4FSSmHyDnkZkMgjYzVyMBRdiRItiCFZiTl9jPbjEOx8rsIxuEHQupbjVVWXGGiwFT78PDkPSdAOhrkdHW9uY8a5DvaRYkHORMFFW+IAcaD8nuKBX3Ryzdi6lhOlSz2sBU+eJQ/SaW80FA+9W20ufmWNHks99b1VnYVxJDvgH5qtf6w==_.png[/img] [img]https://evosaur.com/dinodemo/generate?load=eJx1jMEOAiEMRH9pQfdSvqZAd7exFFJQY7IfL9F49DZv3mS6gwdJTWzYRrXQPWxUUCggYL7LCBFQImsN9Atxh1RljssCUTDdNqs6UPowbtRPt4bi4HnwoEIm1JgiSj7dsoTi/4nLV+yGmUnH6efLFYwyae4fWqEfrK/EqhjRZvcGZQxGTQ==_.png[/img] [rule] [b]Shadow and Thresher[/b] - @Spahire [img]https://evosaur.com/dinodemo/generate?load=eJxdj9tuhDAMRH8J2NKL8zUOmU0RiY2cwKoSH1+W7Ev7enxmNC497Ug6zcZrVXNloMwJjonDlqrz5E0f4kDRAHE+0qTpFHNHleUxS1QTzpBajmF0uSefeFoSdGUL3+D95+i7zuXhz6HovTZ+I485QjAtpZouaD1vL33OvjRxbOImAXZHqsd4wvfniqrreg65wEfLIcQnuYKfFDUFyH4+tBku7eu/9gvlcWEP_.png[/img] [img]https://evosaur.com/dinodemo/generate?load=eJw9zlEOgyAQRdEtqa21GVYzwANJRzCATUxcfGlI+3ty52XKSG9IMiHzXlNWZSKHjQWKie0hVWkywqcC+QxEpT2ZJK3cBtLC5tVYQ0L01zgMahu7CtLO2ZbkaveJNIKHbanhinIts9puHR24rsjfjanpvU/A+v/q3MMjWmQHqdfc8PF7gG1A7LZQ5fhufx8Z/fRJZQ3xNCFG1pxb9QGn/ljq_.png[/img] [rule] [b]Nova[/b] - @lilMama [img]https://evosaur.com/dinodemo/generate?load=eJx1j0GSgzAMBL8ESUh25dfIeDAuZJsSBiopHh9qnUsOe221RpqlpQ2S+6A8l6xmudCAyALDxG6VYiwtASmxAVnNezLWU5/ldGND+xgKIlQwB1gWd7RNY2JLFsFjO/dXRWWXygZwGaEh+ePRmXglK9xPgjyzuhG8Pat++xoseSiVd//dvNf818jTlI/uJI9K1uSgA+QT8FNrKG/sP6/9UuHkld1Z9M96A9EcZYY=_.png[/img] [rule] [b]Skye and Roche[/b] - @Sprill0 [img]https://evosaur.com/dinodemo/generate?load=eJw1zmtygzAMBOArASl9yKeRzWI8GJmRFTqZyeHrQPr329Wj9nQgl5CUdyvq6kAzNs5wTDzdszlPIYmwZ3WgoiwRzkcKJbf61pFHijha8654jp3bevKZwzprEeNcTdOOeiYD/S7JIAhr47I2Hka33S5WPjjilI9rRVSeEsTO4ZHqkuTx/8xpnxRLniAz2BZokvjsu+ZfrQvI45Ve8v1uGqdsab/whxRTuyQr7CV/00VjEA==_.png[/img] [img]https://evosaur.com/dinodemo/generate?load=eJwtzmsOwiAQBOArtdVahdMssBIiryxbjQmHl4d/h29mKat4o0/aEWROJMsmnhjAowQB5vQslbAEX4lC+ROlskIn32BYhEJn8YwGqdRtl2FtBPSLQOuUYl2XRYZNEJqPi5ZdLvVo6jJVzxJFCBh5PlznoEHvNDDOcO99bjHVvc3dZjmifhUml5saZ47BwPl2Jrfl0b1PjMb2ZLhHd+pk/n/nB9Y7XX8=_.png[/img] [rule] [b]Pixie[/b] - @RockyDrago [img]https://evosaur.com/dinodemo/generate?load=eJxNzFEOgyAQRdEtqa21HVYzwJOSDmgA9cfFFzVN+smbe8gtrZDJ+MRzmZLKHY0ILFBMbBcpSlP2iJEVSMsCpR2ZSWoaGkqwxTukvetVaOudzcclaIiPbh/q2NH29gWJV3Y4l9up2Evx83xkfaPC/bKw7gf7I9vqq2b5XB5kEjgs0SLlvW0qGy4mPuireR6qbvGDcn78+kMjpBzuC9BfWPc=_.png[/img] [rule] [b]Toro[/b] - @Pandacow [img]https://evosaur.com/dinodemo/generate?load=eJxNjW0OgyAQBa+ktvZjOc0i65Z0AQOoIfHw1WKa/p28N5NaWEjCYCNOOUSVOhjJoZBCQDNLVhoSelMUQSGRsCrNMATZt64BLTi8OZImsZ63tmmUa0HHsHq2IhV0kNEvu2uOVMkFNFmm2RuKqaIrpJf1hYOYreuV66t7FDL8J79VLNbp83ivuYgL8ql/HMEcpul3e9bbNyhYKB74A0yxWt8=_.png[/img] [rule] [/center]
Hello everyone! I love having these sorts of threads for organization and stuff to avoid clogging the roleplay thread. If people wanted to move their character sheets over here and delete them on the main thing then we could have an unbroken story when you go back to read it :)

Also I wanted a place to dump some pictures of everyone's Characters all made with Evosaur's dinodemo The model is a velociraptor so it's not quite big or bulky enough and i had to take a few liberties as there aren't certain patterns in there, but still i really like the way they came out

Storm and Blanch - @Lopai

SaW80FA+9W20ufmWNHks99b1VnYVxJDvgH5qtf6w==_.png

EqhjRZvcGZQxGTQ==_.png

Shadow and Thresher - @Spahire

9gvlcWEP_.png

ljq_.png

Nova - @lilMama

9UuHkld1Z9M96A9EcZYY=_.png

Skye and Roche - @Sprill0

00VjEA==_.png

nB9Y7XX8=_.png

Pixie - @RockyDrago

bKw7gf7I9vqq2b5XB5kEjgs0SLlvW0qGy4mPuireR6qbvGDcn78+kMjpBzuC9BfWPc=_.png

Toro - @Pandacow

HMEcpul3e9bbNyhYKB74A0yxWt8=_.png

dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
Name: Storm

Personality: A vicious creature, always ready to defend herself at a moments notice, she is larger than most of her kind, strong and very fast. She is a somewhat patient hunter and when she attacks it is like the strike of lightning. However she lacks the endurance needed for the longer, chasing hunts and often lags behind in large trecks across the land. Overly aggressive she does not deal well with incompetence, and tends to be quite snappy towards other raptors, which is probably the reason she currently hunts alone. She has a soft spot for injured raptors or youngsters, and may take pity on them.

Apperance: Mottled rusty/maroon scales with thick black stripes running down her face, neck and shoulders. The base of her tail is obscured by a ruff of reddish feathers around her rump and both her hind legs and tail are black while the tail feathers are beige. Her muzzle is red, with a thick beige stripe and her piercing yellow eyes sit in a black mask. Beige fades down to the sharp talons of her hands, occasionally marred by black stripes and her belly is a similar beige hue. A jagged, ugly scar runs down the right side of her face, narrowly missing her eye and giving her muzzle a permanent snarl. Similarly brutal scars can be found on the same shoulder and even side, the claw patternings matching those of another Utah.

Name: Blanch

Personality: There’s something, different about Blanch, almost unsettling. He is incredibly intelligent and perceptive, and almost nothing escapes his lazed focused attention. However, when not focused he tends to space out, staring at something that no one else can see. He is extremely soft and passionate when in comes to communicating with other raptors, who often see him as weak and strange.

Apperance: Blanch is your typical young raptor, average in size, if extremely thin, with ribs visible beneath his feathers. However there is one thing that stands out about him, Blanch is albino, his feathers are a sickly white and his skin is a pale peachy pink. His longer feathers are tinged with red and faint patterning can be seen along his back and sides while his eyes are an unsettling pinkish hue.
Name: Storm

Personality: A vicious creature, always ready to defend herself at a moments notice, she is larger than most of her kind, strong and very fast. She is a somewhat patient hunter and when she attacks it is like the strike of lightning. However she lacks the endurance needed for the longer, chasing hunts and often lags behind in large trecks across the land. Overly aggressive she does not deal well with incompetence, and tends to be quite snappy towards other raptors, which is probably the reason she currently hunts alone. She has a soft spot for injured raptors or youngsters, and may take pity on them.

Apperance: Mottled rusty/maroon scales with thick black stripes running down her face, neck and shoulders. The base of her tail is obscured by a ruff of reddish feathers around her rump and both her hind legs and tail are black while the tail feathers are beige. Her muzzle is red, with a thick beige stripe and her piercing yellow eyes sit in a black mask. Beige fades down to the sharp talons of her hands, occasionally marred by black stripes and her belly is a similar beige hue. A jagged, ugly scar runs down the right side of her face, narrowly missing her eye and giving her muzzle a permanent snarl. Similarly brutal scars can be found on the same shoulder and even side, the claw patternings matching those of another Utah.

Name: Blanch

Personality: There’s something, different about Blanch, almost unsettling. He is incredibly intelligent and perceptive, and almost nothing escapes his lazed focused attention. However, when not focused he tends to space out, staring at something that no one else can see. He is extremely soft and passionate when in comes to communicating with other raptors, who often see him as weak and strange.

Apperance: Blanch is your typical young raptor, average in size, if extremely thin, with ribs visible beneath his feathers. However there is one thing that stands out about him, Blanch is albino, his feathers are a sickly white and his skin is a pale peachy pink. His longer feathers are tinged with red and faint patterning can be seen along his back and sides while his eyes are an unsettling pinkish hue.
Name: Skye

Personality: Wary of others, Skye takes some time to warm up to being in a group. She has a strong desire for personal space and will aggressively defend it if necessary. In particular, she distrusts males, and has her guard up around them. She was raised in a group environment, but the circumstances of her exile from the group have made her somewhat aloof.

Appearance: Her body is the deep reddish-brown common to her species, mottled with dark grey in a repetitive pattern down her spine which helps break up her silhouette while she waits in ambush. She has dark golden eyes, and the feathers on her arms and tail plume are also varying shades of gold, tending towards the same dark colour of her eyes. The feathers have a dull metallic sheen to them.
Name: Skye

Personality: Wary of others, Skye takes some time to warm up to being in a group. She has a strong desire for personal space and will aggressively defend it if necessary. In particular, she distrusts males, and has her guard up around them. She was raised in a group environment, but the circumstances of her exile from the group have made her somewhat aloof.

Appearance: Her body is the deep reddish-brown common to her species, mottled with dark grey in a repetitive pattern down her spine which helps break up her silhouette while she waits in ambush. She has dark golden eyes, and the feathers on her arms and tail plume are also varying shades of gold, tending towards the same dark colour of her eyes. The feathers have a dull metallic sheen to them.
Spiral Aloe Collector

Manyleaves Collector
wrmgy.png
Character Reference Sheet Name: Shadow Gender: Male Personality: A rather well-rounded raptor, Shadow prefers to keep to himself but is not agaisnt socializing. This dark feathered Utahraptor is an expert stalker and often leads the hunts the pack goes on. Just like any other animal, he is interested in continueing his lineage and will fight to gain a mate. He is a curious fellow, and is often seen scampering off after smaller lizards and insects that catch his eye but he knows not to stray too far. Rank: (This needs to be discussed before we start, what do you all think would've been more likely? Utahraptors having a hierarchy or if they were just sticking together to survive?) Apperance: [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/d4fc/f/2018/196/5/2/shadowpaint_by_snowythewhitewolf-dchcz8w.png[/img] Image was drawn by a close friend of mine who lets me use her lineart for my raptor characters, and boy oh boy have I made many.
Character Reference Sheet

Name: Shadow

Personality: A rather well-rounded raptor, Shadow prefers to keep to himself but is not agaisnt socializing. This dark feathered Utahraptor is an expert stalker and often leads the hunts the pack goes on. Just like any other animal, he is interested in continueing his lineage and will fight to gain a mate. He is a curious fellow, and is often seen scampering off after smaller lizards and insects that catch his eye but he knows not to stray too far.

Rank: (This needs to be discussed before we start, what do you all think would've been more likely? Utahraptors having a hierarchy or if they were just sticking together to survive?)

Apperance: shadowpaint_by_snowythewhitewolf-dchcz8w.png Image was drawn by a close friend of mine who lets me use her lineart for my raptor characters, and boy oh boy
have I made many.
@Spahire
(Ah, hecc! All this time and I haven’t made a character yet. I am so sorry, I’m going to do that now.)

Name: Solarias

Personality: Solarias’ personality makes her a very, very easy ally. She’s very generous, thoughtful and kind, holding nothing from or against anyone. She does get quite shy in some moments when in very large packs, otherwise quite easy to befriend.

Appearance: (Hold on, lemme get that.)
@Spahire
(Ah, hecc! All this time and I haven’t made a character yet. I am so sorry, I’m going to do that now.)

Name: Solarias

Personality: Solarias’ personality makes her a very, very easy ally. She’s very generous, thoughtful and kind, holding nothing from or against anyone. She does get quite shy in some moments when in very large packs, otherwise quite easy to befriend.

Appearance: (Hold on, lemme get that.)
((I've decided to make a second male character to help even out the gender balance. Also, because who doesn't like playing a bit of a scrapper?))

Name: Roche

Personality: Roche is a scrapper at heart. He is headstrong and impulsive, and doesn't normally consider things through before acting. He's a bit of a brat, nipping at the heels of those dominant to him until they get sick of him and snap back. He can also be a bit sneaky, and has no problem stealing food from others if he can manage to get close enough. He is like a niggling thorn in the side; not enough of a threat to truly bother with, but irritating nonetheless. His only real claim to fame is his phenomenal ability to hunt small prey due to his smaller and lighter build. He is usually the most agile member of any group, which is probably why they keep him around.

Appearance: Dull grey in colour, with a black mask and bright blue eyes. His feathers are a fairly bright shade of red. He is covered in small scars from his various misadventures and those times he had snatched some food and not been able to get away in time. He is of a light and wiry build, and his feathers are often in disarray.
((I've decided to make a second male character to help even out the gender balance. Also, because who doesn't like playing a bit of a scrapper?))

Name: Roche

Personality: Roche is a scrapper at heart. He is headstrong and impulsive, and doesn't normally consider things through before acting. He's a bit of a brat, nipping at the heels of those dominant to him until they get sick of him and snap back. He can also be a bit sneaky, and has no problem stealing food from others if he can manage to get close enough. He is like a niggling thorn in the side; not enough of a threat to truly bother with, but irritating nonetheless. His only real claim to fame is his phenomenal ability to hunt small prey due to his smaller and lighter build. He is usually the most agile member of any group, which is probably why they keep him around.

Appearance: Dull grey in colour, with a black mask and bright blue eyes. His feathers are a fairly bright shade of red. He is covered in small scars from his various misadventures and those times he had snatched some food and not been able to get away in time. He is of a light and wiry build, and his feathers are often in disarray.
Spiral Aloe Collector

Manyleaves Collector
wrmgy.png
I have also added a male character and am currently writing up my post
I have also added a male character and am currently writing up my post
Name: Bramble Gender: Female Personality: Bramble is like her name. Pointy, hard to see, and exactly where you don't want to step. She prefers to hunt larger prey by leaping on their backs in true Jurassic park fashion. When it comes to food she'll eat her fill and leave the rest for other packmates. She has a stronger build, making her slower, but she's just as sneaky as any other utahraptor. What she lacks in speed she'll make up in loyalty and intellect. She doesn't sped much time going for small prey. Her old pack stalked and hunted large herds of herbivores in groups. She takes a similar approach to hunting, trying to get prey to flee so she can leap on it with little retaliation. Rank: TBD Appearance: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/346386238514659330/473949453175488542/generate.png[/img]
Name: Bramble

Personality: Bramble is like her name. Pointy, hard to see, and exactly where you don't want to step. She prefers to hunt larger prey by leaping on their backs in true Jurassic park fashion. When it comes to food she'll eat her fill and leave the rest for other packmates. She has a stronger build, making her slower, but she's just as sneaky as any other utahraptor. What she lacks in speed she'll make up in loyalty and intellect. She doesn't sped much time going for small prey. Her old pack stalked and hunted large herds of herbivores in groups. She takes a similar approach to hunting, trying to get prey to flee so she can leap on it with little retaliation.

Appearance:
generate.png
FR Time +3