Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Upcoming Projects
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 116 117
Sounds cool
Sounds cool
pixil-frame-0.pngCoatle_base.png
[/url]
I love Roundsey’s design, she’s so cute! I’m very excited for the raffle, but I think this would be a good idea: [quote=TheClassCalico][size=4][b]Raffled dragons[/b]:[/size] Will there be any way to differentiate user-gened G1s from raffled dragons, such as an icon? That way, raffle dragons and traditional G1s are separate, and one won't disrupt the other in terms of worth. [/quote] I feel that this will also prevent players from trying to scam others by saying that their gen1 is staff-designed. An unsuspecting newer player could be easily fooled, especially if the the two dragons had similar/the same colors and genes.
I love Roundsey’s design, she’s so cute! I’m very excited for the raffle, but I think this would be a good idea:
TheClassCalico wrote:
Raffled dragons:
Will there be any way to differentiate user-gened G1s from raffled dragons, such as an icon? That way, raffle dragons and traditional G1s are separate, and one won't disrupt the other in terms of worth.

I feel that this will also prevent players from trying to scam others by saying that their gen1 is staff-designed. An unsuspecting newer player could be easily fooled, especially if the the two dragons had similar/the same colors and genes.
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png
est/fr +3 - she/her
Idk no cap could be beneficial though. What if someone spends millions and someone who spent less won the prize? That means less treasure in the system which would be a good thing. If i am understanding dragon site economics correctly. And if one person is willing to spend millions then I bet a second person and a third even would be willing and when only one person can win. *shrugs* it's a thought. I understand though why putting a cap seems needed though, to give newer players better odds but maybe we should see how no cap goes before pushing for a cap?

Also more people buying gems to convert to treasure sounds good to me.
Idk no cap could be beneficial though. What if someone spends millions and someone who spent less won the prize? That means less treasure in the system which would be a good thing. If i am understanding dragon site economics correctly. And if one person is willing to spend millions then I bet a second person and a third even would be willing and when only one person can win. *shrugs* it's a thought. I understand though why putting a cap seems needed though, to give newer players better odds but maybe we should see how no cap goes before pushing for a cap?

Also more people buying gems to convert to treasure sounds good to me.
3ds FC: 4398-9937-9673.
Antoniosig.png
Roundsey is SOOO cute XD I love the variation in the NPCs. A very nice update, in all respects, I say.
Roundsey is SOOO cute XD I love the variation in the NPCs. A very nice update, in all respects, I say.
HzGpUHb.png
Very cool!
Very cool!
MT1tHzE.png
@Xhaztol

Do returning items include sprites? We were told several times they weren't coming back.
@Xhaztol

Do returning items include sprites? We were told several times they weren't coming back.
cvhDu9P.gif
I loove Roundsey and the idea behind the raffle thing! However, i gotta echo other peep's concerns and agree with the opinion that there should be a ticket cap
I loove Roundsey and the idea behind the raffle thing! However, i gotta echo other peep's concerns and agree with the opinion that there should be a ticket cap
Gammass.gif
Roundsey scry :D Mint/bubblegum/rose Skink/stripes/stained I love her look :D! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=152&bodygene=15&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=12&winggene=2&wings=109&auth=cb7f4c20c63ab0a25c402e2789c55f5084d9d003&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (and I really want to know how tge staff makes these dragons, do they go into the scrying shop and click on update until tgey find somethink good? XD
Roundsey scry :D
Mint/bubblegum/rose
Skink/stripes/stained

I love her look :D!
dragon?age=1&body=152&bodygene=15&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=12&winggene=2&wings=109&auth=cb7f4c20c63ab0a25c402e2789c55f5084d9d003&dummyext=prev.png
(and I really want to know how tge staff makes these dragons, do they go into the scrying shop and click on update until tgey find somethink good? XD
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
This is all so amazing, thank you guys!
This is all so amazing, thank you guys!
deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gifdeity_plaguebringer_by_dogi_crimson-daayujd.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifdeity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifdeity_tidelord_by_dogi_crimson-dadpfgb.gif
Roundsey is adorable *^* and a new friendly face to the trading post too!
and the new map looks so cool too, can't wait to check it out when it's all ready~
Roundsey is adorable *^* and a new friendly face to the trading post too!
and the new map looks so cool too, can't wait to check it out when it's all ready~
m59NfS2.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 116 117