Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WvW] Wind OOF PB+Raffle
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 102 103
@EverAthena I've been there as well, it can be overwhelming! But you're doing great. ps. I have some dragons headed your way, take your time with them!
@EverAthena I've been there as well, it can be overwhelming! But you're doing great. ps. I have some dragons headed your way, take your time with them!
@ReRoad Thank you! I'm all ready for them ^-^
@ReRoad Thank you! I'm all ready for them ^-^
+ 197.png +
Vera
»-=+=-»

FR Time +1
+ 187.png +++++

» previously Athena »
» she/her »
» canada +1 fr »
@LCK Does the Windsinger like bacon?
@LCK Does the Windsinger like bacon?
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@SassmasterMaxie [img]https://cdn.rawgit.com/MakeSchool-Tutorials/Magic-8Ball-Swift4/12a5c14bdde014027344b5044d1704e44a7b60f1/P1-Getting-Started/assets/signs_point.jpg[/img]
@SassmasterMaxie

signs_point.jpg
shelll.gifRMSt99l.pngshellbubble.gifwind.gif
@LCK Awesome LOL
@LCK Awesome LOL
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
[center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/rjbLEWCY7tbSU/giphy.gif[/img] [size=5][color=#89C35C][i]BOOP[/i][/color][/center][/size]
giphy.gif

BOOP
YM7fnsh.gif
@Foxofwonders hihi ! i have a few dergs to deliver/merc :

1 level 8 bog
5 level 7 bog
2 level 7 piebald

are you interested? for treasures if possible.
@Foxofwonders hihi ! i have a few dergs to deliver/merc :

1 level 8 bog
5 level 7 bog
2 level 7 piebald

are you interested? for treasures if possible.
tumblr_op4xu16qjM1s79fpho1_400.png
@Beastofgaia
Absolutely! I'll take all of them! :D
Do you want to enter them in the raffle (and get tickets), or fast lane (more money but no tickets)?
@Beastofgaia
Absolutely! I'll take all of them! :D
Do you want to enter them in the raffle (and get tickets), or fast lane (more money but no tickets)?
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders raffle for WvW if possible :)
@Foxofwonders raffle for WvW if possible :)
tumblr_op4xu16qjM1s79fpho1_400.png
@Beastofgaia
Gotcha!
@Beastofgaia
Gotcha!
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 102 103