Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Commissions / T/G/$ [0/3]
1 2
@Akrasa Dopamine is generally goofy and happy a lot. So if you draw her like she's having fun, that would be great. If you can draw the hat, I'd like that too.
@Akrasa Dopamine is generally goofy and happy a lot. So if you draw her like she's having fun, that would be great. If you can draw the hat, I'd like that too.
TeIPAUy.gifqv3OlWK.png6rbz2Vd.png H0bF1BC.gif
@MistressOlive Got it. :) You can send the money via cr or pm, and I'll start working.
@MistressOlive Got it. :) You can send the money via cr or pm, and I'll start working.
M8bsogX.png vqxncQ.jpg
I have 79 gems saved up and some bulk festival currency.. what can I get for that PWYW price?
I have 79 gems saved up and some bulk festival currency.. what can I get for that PWYW price?
mZeSXZC.png
@SanctusDreamus Aah, I'm so sorry I took a while, I didn't notice the message. ;__;

Depending on the dragon, anything from a pencil drawing to a line (if simple).
@SanctusDreamus Aah, I'm so sorry I took a while, I didn't notice the message. ;__;

M8bsogX.png vqxncQ.jpg
[quote name="Akrasa" date="2018-08-04 11:13:33" ] SanctusDreamus Aah, I'm so sorry I took a while, I didn't notice the message. ;__; Depending on the dragon, anything from a pencil drawing to a line (if simple). [/quote] I also have like... 95 cents in my paypal ; o;
Akrasa wrote on 2018-08-04 11:13:33:
SanctusDreamus Aah, I'm so sorry I took a while, I didn't notice the message. ;__;

I also have like... 95 cents in my paypal ; o;
mZeSXZC.png
1 2