Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | funny shapes
1 2 3 4
wehehe
silly shapes, op pinglist when
wehehe
silly shapes, op pinglist when
Illustration.png
@mementos
Thank you for displaying your affection for funny silly shapes. It makes me happy to know that there are others here who enjoy funny and silly shapes. I dont have pinglist because i do not have a steady supply of funny shapes. If i did i would ping people with my funny shapes, but i do not have any more funny shapes. If you want to supply your own funny shapes then mail them to me, and i will judge t hem based off their humor and comical-ness.
@mementos
Thank you for displaying your affection for funny silly shapes. It makes me happy to know that there are others here who enjoy funny and silly shapes. I dont have pinglist because i do not have a steady supply of funny shapes. If i did i would ping people with my funny shapes, but i do not have any more funny shapes. If you want to supply your own funny shapes then mail them to me, and i will judge t hem based off their humor and comical-ness.
clickity_click.gif
[img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/96/Rhombicosidodecahedron.jpg/320px-Rhombicosidodecahedron.jpg[/img] [size=7][i][b]A rhombicosidodecahedron, It has 20 regular triangular faces, 30 square faces, 12 regular pentagonal faces, 60 vertices, and 120 edges. That's a lot of faces.[/b][/i][/size] Edit: bump!
320px-Rhombicosidodecahedron.jpg

A rhombicosidodecahedron, It has 20 regular triangular faces, 30 square faces, 12 regular pentagonal faces, 60 vertices, and 120 edges. That's a lot of faces.

Edit: bump!
i love the four-dimensional shape known as a hecatonicosahedroid not for its shape (admittedly it is kinda cool) but the google search.
half is the shape, half is random nonsense. how did bfdia get there fOLDY ISN'T IN BFDIA
i love the four-dimensional shape known as a hecatonicosahedroid not for its shape (admittedly it is kinda cool) but the google search.
half is the shape, half is random nonsense. how did bfdia get there fOLDY ISN'T IN BFDIA
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@Shikieiki what's the shape of Test's head in your signature?
@Shikieiki what's the shape of Test's head in your signature?
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjIoq2NWwAMH8p7.jpg[/img]
DjIoq2NWwAMH8p7.jpg
any pronouns

566.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 3 4