Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Finished! Thanks for your Support!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34
Hello lovely surfBoarders! We've ironed out all of the bumps in our hatchling storage system so I'm here with an update on how to set yourself up to board babies if you want to. Because not everyone who held dragons for us pre-push would want to hold hatchlings during, [b]you will need to update your available spaces to let us know it's ok to send hatchies over. [/b] Here's how to do that: [LIST=1] [*] Go find your name in the boarders tab on the spreadsheet! [*] [b]Navigate to the "total spaces offered" column of your row and add the number of spaces you have for hatchlings now onto it. You will need to add more spaces every time we take dragons back from you if you want to continue boarding![/b] [*] Check that your storage type is on "Hatchies", "Fodder", or "Both" to let us know you're available for hatchling storage. (Both includes perma dragons) [*] Change your status from FULL to whatever your new status is - try and keep it as accurate as possible. [*] Wait for dragons! We'll try and stuff you full of hatchlings as fast as we can manage among the push chaos, and remember to set up return CR/PAs ASAP. :) [/LIST] You earn 100 tickets to our OOF Raffle and 1 ticket towards our boarders raffle for every hatchling stored - regardless of the length of time. Thank you! If you have any questions or need someone to update your spreadsheet entry for you - just ask. [quote=All Boarders for Water OOF Boarding Pinglist] @Saronai, @sublimevoide, @CaityJay, @Aquasoars, @Ikterrin, @betty @Willotree, @TwoSouls, @KokichiOuma @car340, @Wolfnekku, @Sylvandyr, @Tsubakura, @TenkaiZuifeng @Pebz, @Juxta13 @Zarr101, @Tropickle, @Jessyta, @modernIcarus, @OverTheWolf, @Raebaa, @Duskria, @JonTargaryen, @Kvon, @PinesAwait, @Emmahaa, @chatoyant, @Sonofagaylord, @Mewlie, @inkandbone, @thebeardedone, @Jeevas, @Ototo, @gardenvoir, @Mystyic, @TheJadeSiren, @RustyAce, @Rosoidela, @Talentha, @Krocodalie, @LostSketchbook, @lesen, @JDonathan, @Booktwist, @Rabid, @velkyr, @starrypond, @xxmusical, @MoonBiter, @Whimsalot, @Elodea, @igneriss, @Mintis, @cherryglitter, @TimelordSnowy, @Starseer, @raistardragon, @brighteningskies, @TheKillingEdge, @Galaxzy, @kamar, @ixia, @Emperors, @Journey, @lilactea, @ctTup, @lirillith, @ThisOneIsBlue, @Maririn, @MightyVildaTilda, @Tarany, @Jetfeather, @DragonSanctuary, @remuslupn, @KyraG, @PijukVonGacy, @saris, @jbapple, @Goldia, @csoamel, @Sanddollar, @cybo, @OpalNova, @Nevros, @habby, @Chepicness, @Loviare, @Tinytalkingtina, @tieflingcleric, @mercurialwings, @Chessboard, @HighFives, @Angu15, @X3X, @TomSwifty, @sapphosaint, @Mistbird, @notyourcrush, @Teadwin, @Being, @Mizie, @SpeiraOfFahhr, @Riyoke, @raiccoon, @Jeon, @WhisperSpirit, @MiniDrachin, @bink5bink5, @CinnamonPeroxide, @RK900, @CelestialEquinox, @Illyrael, @yyalls, @Faededfyre, @counterfeat, @aquavvius, @Talicinx, @EtherealDreams, @WindChimes, @akitcougar, @Rosewing, @Tserin, @Delcat, @Dandie, @Ebby172 , @nju, @Renoki, @Dalilah, @Blanche, @Lemonquartz, @GeriVl, @SlainCane, @Katsha, @ShadowTheEdgehog, @SmallScarecrow, @OfDagon[/quote]
Hello lovely surfBoarders!

We've ironed out all of the bumps in our hatchling storage system so I'm here with an update on how to set yourself up to board babies if you want to. Because not everyone who held dragons for us pre-push would want to hold hatchlings during, you will need to update your available spaces to let us know it's ok to send hatchies over.

Here's how to do that:
  1. Go find your name in the boarders tab on the spreadsheet!
  2. Navigate to the "total spaces offered" column of your row and add the number of spaces you have for hatchlings now onto it. You will need to add more spaces every time we take dragons back from you if you want to continue boarding!
  3. Check that your storage type is on "Hatchies", "Fodder", or "Both" to let us know you're available for hatchling storage. (Both includes perma dragons)
  4. Change your status from FULL to whatever your new status is - try and keep it as accurate as possible.
  5. Wait for dragons! We'll try and stuff you full of hatchlings as fast as we can manage among the push chaos, and remember to set up return CR/PAs ASAP. :)

You earn 100 tickets to our OOF Raffle and 1 ticket towards our boarders raffle for every hatchling stored - regardless of the length of time.

Thank you! If you have any questions or need someone to update your spreadsheet entry for you - just ask.

All Boarders for Water OOF Boarding Pinglist wrote:
@Saronai, @sublimevoide, @CaityJay, @Aquasoars, @Ikterrin, @betty @Willotree, @TwoSouls, @KokichiOuma @car340, @Wolfnekku, @Sylvandyr, @Tsubakura, @TenkaiZuifeng @Pebz, @Juxta13 @Zarr101, @Tropickle, @Jessyta, @modernIcarus, @OverTheWolf, @Raebaa, @Duskria, @JonTargaryen, @Kvon, @PinesAwait, @Emmahaa, @chatoyant, @Sonofagaylord, @Mewlie, @inkandbone, @thebeardedone, @Jeevas, @Ototo, @gardenvoir, @Mystyic, @TheJadeSiren, @RustyAce, @Rosoidela, @Talentha, @Krocodalie, @LostSketchbook, @lesen, @JDonathan, @Booktwist, @Rabid, @velkyr, @starrypond, @xxmusical, @MoonBiter, @Whimsalot, @Elodea, @igneriss, @Mintis, @cherryglitter, @TimelordSnowy, @Starseer, @raistardragon, @brighteningskies, @TheKillingEdge, @Galaxzy, @kamar, @ixia, @Emperors, @Journey, @lilactea, @ctTup, @lirillith, @ThisOneIsBlue, @Maririn, @MightyVildaTilda, @Tarany, @Jetfeather, @DragonSanctuary, @remuslupn, @KyraG, @PijukVonGacy, @saris, @jbapple, @Goldia, @csoamel, @Sanddollar, @cybo, @OpalNova, @Nevros, @habby, @Chepicness, @Loviare, @Tinytalkingtina, @tieflingcleric, @mercurialwings, @Chessboard, @HighFives, @Angu15, @X3X, @TomSwifty, @sapphosaint, @Mistbird, @notyourcrush, @Teadwin, @Being, @Mizie, @SpeiraOfFahhr, @Riyoke, @raiccoon, @Jeon, @WhisperSpirit, @MiniDrachin, @bink5bink5, @CinnamonPeroxide, @RK900, @CelestialEquinox, @Illyrael, @yyalls, @Faededfyre, @counterfeat, @aquavvius, @Talicinx, @EtherealDreams, @WindChimes, @akitcougar, @Rosewing, @Tserin, @Delcat, @Dandie, @Ebby172 , @nju, @Renoki, @Dalilah, @Blanche, @Lemonquartz, @GeriVl, @SlainCane, @Katsha, @ShadowTheEdgehog, @SmallScarecrow, @OfDagon
Na5WGHa.png
Bring on the hatchies!
Bring on the hatchies!
Slava Ukraini! Glory to the heroes ♥
nOym9gW.png
So I don't have to do anything else if I'm not taking on Hatchlings correct?
So I don't have to do anything else if I'm not taking on Hatchlings correct?
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
I'll be mostly afk this week, so it might be best for me not to store dragons due to very slow response time. :P But thank you for storing your dragons with me and good luck with the push!
I'll be mostly afk this week, so it might be best for me not to store dragons due to very slow response time. :P But thank you for storing your dragons with me and good luck with the push!
@brit I hatches a bunch of nests this morning once my crs were accepted. If I wish to donate these lovelies to water, but willing to continue to board them so no one else has to juggle the space, what do I do?
@brit I hatches a bunch of nests this morning once my crs were accepted. If I wish to donate these lovelies to water, but willing to continue to board them so no one else has to juggle the space, what do I do?
66036833_jCiIprLE7zzYUz8.png
@Talentha Aaaw thank you! I think the best way to do it would be to set up PAs to me with the babies in them and I'll record them both on the raffle spreadsheet as being sent in for 0t (4x tickets!!! yay) and on the boarding sheet as well. I'll accept them when they grow up. :3

@RaiStarDragon Correct!
@Talentha Aaaw thank you! I think the best way to do it would be to set up PAs to me with the babies in them and I'll record them both on the raffle spreadsheet as being sent in for 0t (4x tickets!!! yay) and on the boarding sheet as well. I'll accept them when they grow up. :3

@RaiStarDragon Correct!
Na5WGHa.png
@KokichiOuma Sending a CR over with 3 hatchlings~
@KokichiOuma Sending a CR over with 3 hatchlings~
OK i'm still ready for Dragons.
OK i'm still ready for Dragons.
LlR6eWG.png
@brit
I have the same situation as Talentha
I got a bunch of hatchlings I'm okay with storing until they age up
shall I PA them to you too?
@brit