Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Surf's Up FoddArt
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24
@Snowkitsu

Dragon / OC: SongSteel
Apparel: yes
Accent / Skin: no
Description: Reference in bio. Only request is to give her the biggest sh*t eating grin on her face (also the mask ends at the edge of her upper lip in case you couldn't really see that).
Type of Commission: Grey Headshot
Payment method: 70 lvls (ten lvl 7's)
@Snowkitsu

Dragon / OC: SongSteel
Description: Reference in bio. Only request is to give her the biggest sh*t eating grin on her face (also the mask ends at the edge of her upper lip in case you couldn't really see that).
Type of Commission: Grey Headshot
Payment method: 70 lvls (ten lvl 7's)
nudX0O8.png
@Oceannist
Yea, that is his recolor.me
I'll start sending you levels later today
@Oceannist
Yea, that is his recolor.me
I'll start sending you levels later today
222.pngXeQIpmN.png
@Crescentstar711 [b]Dragon / OC:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40128663] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/401287/40128663_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] yes [b]Accent / Skin:[/b] no [b]Description:[/b] He's a curious but polite guy and is a writer, if that helps? I don't have a pose in mind. Also, can you please not include his Starry Regard and just use his normal eyes? [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Style 1 [b]Payment method:[/b] 4 dragons/ 30 lvls Thank you!
@Crescentstar711
Dragon / OC:

40128663_350.png

Description: He's a curious but polite guy and is a writer, if that helps? I don't have a pose in mind. Also, can you please not include his Starry Regard and just use his normal eyes?
Type of Commission: Style 1
Payment method: 4 dragons/ 30 lvls

Thank you!
mneBrSJ.png hVQzwku.gif
3p6kP58.png
@Crescentstar711 yes - full body Skydancer on the snoot of a half body Ridgeback. I have 70 levels for you in Crossroads and if it'll bump the price up to 100 levels that's OK, I'll do another 30 levels! Please let me know if it will be more than 100 levels for the piece. :)
@Crescentstar711 yes - full body Skydancer on the snoot of a half body Ridgeback. I have 70 levels for you in Crossroads and if it'll bump the price up to 100 levels that's OK, I'll do another 30 levels! Please let me know if it will be more than 100 levels for the piece. :)
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@Jazzyleia @Lesen
Ok, I'll get started on them now! Send the payment dragons to an attendant when you're ready.
@Jazzyleia @Lesen
Ok, I'll get started on them now! Send the payment dragons to an attendant when you're ready.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
@Snowkitsu Is there a limit to how many Colored Bust one can order?

EDIT: Sorry for the double posting.

Also can you do the colored bust based off of wording of how we want them to look? As the dragons I am thinking of that I want human/gijinka versions for, dont have any art for how they look yet and just wanted to know.
@Snowkitsu Is there a limit to how many Colored Bust one can order?

EDIT: Sorry for the double posting.

Also can you do the colored bust based off of wording of how we want them to look? As the dragons I am thinking of that I want human/gijinka versions for, dont have any art for how they look yet and just wanted to know.
c6b764d732.gif
So sorry for the delay! I was out and didn't have access to my scanner until later tonight @.@ @JonTargaryen Okay, I am uncertain if this is what you meant, but I did the sketch and it can change (even dramatically if I didn't get it correctly). It will only be inked and finished when you are satisfied by the look/layout/etc ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/NgzVyuS.jpg[/img] @Lela125 Is this look okay? Anything needs changing? If it's good, I'll ink and finish it for you. =) [img]https://i.imgur.com/sTrBmvD.jpg[/img] @AestheticToaster This one was a cool one! I hope it looks good in terms of layout of her sharpening her blade. Any changes I should make before inking it? [img]https://i.imgur.com/BuLybGa.jpg[/img]
So sorry for the delay! I was out and didn't have access to my scanner until later tonight @.@

@JonTargaryen
Okay, I am uncertain if this is what you meant, but I did the sketch and it can change (even dramatically if I didn't get it correctly). It will only be inked and finished when you are satisfied by the look/layout/etc ^^

NgzVyuS.jpg

@Lela125
Is this look okay? Anything needs changing? If it's good, I'll ink and finish it for you. =)

sTrBmvD.jpg

@AestheticToaster
This one was a cool one! I hope it looks good in terms of layout of her sharpening her blade. Any changes I should make before inking it?

BuLybGa.jpg
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711

It looks great! I'll send the payment over now!
@Crescentstar711

It looks great! I'll send the payment over now!
mneBrSJ.png hVQzwku.gif
3p6kP58.png
@Crescentstar711 I love! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Also I have 100 levels for you in Crossroads whenever you're ready to accept <3 (Also sorry for the double ping - let me know if it's gonna be more than 100 levels and I can do some more leveling.)
@Crescentstar711 I love! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Also I have 100 levels for you in Crossroads whenever you're ready to accept <3 (Also sorry for the double ping - let me know if it's gonna be more than 100 levels and I can do some more leveling.)
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@Lela125 @JonTargaryen
Phew, those were quick replies! I'll ink them tomorrow and ping you the finished versions (that's when I'll accept the payment). Thank you so much for supporting the water flight for this week's dom! =D
@Lela125 @JonTargaryen
Phew, those were quick replies! I'll ink them tomorrow and ping you the finished versions (that's when I'll accept the payment). Thank you so much for supporting the water flight for this week's dom! =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24