Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [[LF]] SNK/AOT Fandergs! Serious!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@NorthernLiights

Please hold her until then! But when the time comes when you'd like to let her go, then it's okay. You won't have to ping me. :)

Thank you for offering your pretty girl! ^^
I'll do my best to find her a mate before she goes! :P
@NorthernLiights

Please hold her until then! But when the time comes when you'd like to let her go, then it's okay. You won't have to ping me. :)

Thank you for offering your pretty girl! ^^
I'll do my best to find her a mate before she goes! :P
SNK/AOT Dragons? Yeah, I got you. ;P
Wanna collab with us? Hmu. We need more nests and lair space anyway~
[center]@Damanio Question for you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43803755] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/438038/43803755_350.png[/img] [/url] For this - would you happen to have a vial of scattersight? If so, I would hold her until the end of time for you o-o And hope you find her a mate![/center]
@Damanio
Question for you!

43803755_350.png

For this - would you happen to have a vial of scattersight?

If so, I would hold her until the end of time for you o-o

And hope you find her a mate!
@NorthernLiights

Yeah, but I'm saving it for my another derg, hehe.
Sorry for the trouble. ^^;
@NorthernLiights

Yeah, but I'm saving it for my another derg, hehe.
Sorry for the trouble. ^^;
Locating Captain Levi...

The beginings of Levi are in the works! I've got his parents, now it's time to find a nest, and wait for them to be done with breeding! Such excite!!! :D
Locating Captain Levi...

The beginings of Levi are in the works! I've got his parents, now it's time to find a nest, and wait for them to be done with breeding! Such excite!!! :D
I’d gladly send Kirril over to the nature nest! Plus, if you don’t like the result of the tert she can definitely go for another breeding.
Also if possible, I’d like the payment before the nest hatches :>
If it’s alright with you, I’d go for 20g for each breeding session.
I’d gladly send Kirril over to the nature nest! Plus, if you don’t like the result of the tert she can definitely go for another breeding.
Also if possible, I’d like the payment before the nest hatches :>
If it’s alright with you, I’d go for 20g for each breeding session.
[center]@Damanio so so someone's offering on the potential sasha I LIKE AOT. So if you wanted her for sasha I'd prefer she went to you if not I'd let her go My own fandragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43632393] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/436324/43632393_350.png[/img] [/url] Can you tell who it is? 8D[/center]
@Damanio

so so
someone's offering on the potential sasha
I LIKE
AOT.
So if you wanted her for sasha I'd prefer she went to you
if not I'd let her go

My own fandragon

43632393_350.png

Can you tell who it is?
8D
@Answrs and @Umbranovis

Okay! I'll initiate the CR now, and I'll let them nest in a nature nest! I've already found one nest, so there'll be no need for us to rent any. (I have a cousin here who's a member of the Nature Flight. They can be trusted. ^^)
@Answrs and @Umbranovis

Okay! I'll initiate the CR now, and I'll let them nest in a nature nest! I've already found one nest, so there'll be no need for us to rent any. (I have a cousin here who's a member of the Nature Flight. They can be trusted. ^^)
@NorthernLiights

Is it a good offer? Like, a really good offer?
Gosh, now that you've said it like that, I feel a little guilty not having a Vial of Scattersight for you... >.<

I can't make any promise if I took her in, and I don't want to disappoint you by ending up not using her for Sasha/ anyone else. >.<;;

So if the offer was really good, I'd suggest you sell her off for what she's truly worth! Empty promises isn't something you should give your beautiful girl up for. Go for it! ^^

I really appreciate you offer my friend. Really! This is my first time working on a project, so it always warms me to see and know that there are folks like you who are enthusiastic as I am about this project. :D

TRUST ME I DID NOT CHECK THE NAME OF THE GORGEOUS DERG.

isitatitanofsomesort??????????

itlooksfleshyhmmmmmm

Now I'm really inspired to get myself a flesh derg hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

psureitsoneofthetitantrio. The BRA Trio..... bc they nakey.....

Is IT? :0
@NorthernLiights

Is it a good offer? Like, a really good offer?
Gosh, now that you've said it like that, I feel a little guilty not having a Vial of Scattersight for you... >.<

I can't make any promise if I took her in, and I don't want to disappoint you by ending up not using her for Sasha/ anyone else. >.<;;

So if the offer was really good, I'd suggest you sell her off for what she's truly worth! Empty promises isn't something you should give your beautiful girl up for. Go for it! ^^

I really appreciate you offer my friend. Really! This is my first time working on a project, so it always warms me to see and know that there are folks like you who are enthusiastic as I am about this project. :D

TRUST ME I DID NOT CHECK THE NAME OF THE GORGEOUS DERG.

isitatitanofsomesort??????????

itlooksfleshyhmmmmmm

Now I'm really inspired to get myself a flesh derg hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

psureitsoneofthetitantrio. The BRA Trio..... bc they nakey.....

Is IT? :0
[i]Locating Captain Levi...[/i] Levi's parents are currently nesting with 3 eggs! Let's hope that one of them will turn out to be a little coatl boy... @NorthernLiights I couldn't resist, and went to check that pretty pearlcatcher out! All I can say, is.... //grabbyhands SHE'S PERFECT! :000000000 ARGHHHHHH How did you get her!?? :<<< And to make matters worst, you've tempted me to make this boyo too... [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=63&bodygene=22&breed=8&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=21&wings=63&auth=050193723e3fbf4c38722e4cbc41f8d0312b44cc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Rip funds.... It's your fault XD
Locating Captain Levi...

Levi's parents are currently nesting with 3 eggs! Let's hope that one of them will turn out to be a little coatl boy...

@NorthernLiights

I couldn't resist, and went to check that pretty pearlcatcher out!

All I can say, is.... //grabbyhands
SHE'S PERFECT! :000000000
ARGHHHHHH
How did you get her!?? :<<<

And to make matters worst, you've tempted me to make this boyo too...

dragon?age=1&body=63&bodygene=22&breed=8&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=21&wings=63&auth=050193723e3fbf4c38722e4cbc41f8d0312b44cc&dummyext=prev.png

Rip funds.... It's your fault XD
@Damanio
Sorry I can't help you find the dragons you want but I can offer you my mage's walnut bag for the brown breeches.
@Damanio
Sorry I can't help you find the dragons you want but I can offer you my mage's walnut bag for the brown breeches.
DqaUDXI.png
f16aksK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9