Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Done
1 2 3 4
@xBlackheartx

If you have a team of lvl 25, then go to the Scorched Forest! 90-100/hour!
@xBlackheartx

If you have a team of lvl 25, then go to the Scorched Forest! 90-100/hour!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom oh ;-; sorry! i make this only sprockets topic for moment, i must delete becouse i have one general topic for this and chests ;-; i dont want loose this code so this with sprockets is for moment only x.x

sorry again!
@Bantymom oh ;-; sorry! i make this only sprockets topic for moment, i must delete becouse i have one general topic for this and chests ;-; i dont want loose this code so this with sprockets is for moment only x.x

sorry again!
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@xBlackheartx
How many more sprockets do you need? I have about 300 I can offer for treasure or gems.
@xBlackheartx
How many more sprockets do you need? I have about 300 I can offer for treasure or gems.
@sylscarlett Hi! I only have 1g and 2kt right now, Sorry. Unless you'd be willing to trade me 3 sprockets for them XD
@sylscarlett Hi! I only have 1g and 2kt right now, Sorry. Unless you'd be willing to trade me 3 sprockets for them XD
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@XBlackheartX 5100 t would be fine.
@XBlackheartX 5100 t would be fine.
@xBlackheartx I have 300 if you're still interested
@xBlackheartx I have 300 if you're still interested
unknown.png
@xBlackheartx

I have 120 sprockets if you still want any... For 600t per, so it would be 72000t total. Would you be interested?
@xBlackheartx

I have 120 sprockets if you still want any... For 600t per, so it would be 72000t total. Would you be interested?
nature_small.pngTraining Fields forever! nature_small.png
@Metallokinetic Sorry, but Now that the Fest is over, I don't have a need for them.

@Rafel I won't be buying any more as the event is over, sorry!
@Metallokinetic Sorry, but Now that the Fest is over, I don't have a need for them.

@Rafel I won't be buying any more as the event is over, sorry!
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
1 2 3 4