Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S/T] Customs/Limited
1 2 3 4 5
@NowViewing - Is there a certain accent that you'd like...rather trade for Wealth of the Divine? (If that made any sense???) I got my own personal copy that I'm thinking about trading.
@NowViewing - Is there a certain accent that you'd like...rather trade for Wealth of the Divine? (If that made any sense???) I got my own personal copy that I'm thinking about trading.
@NowViewing
ah okay, I completely understand! :D I figured it might not be but I thought I'd give it a shot, haha.
I can also offer some gems (5k-ish?) on top of the accent? I'll have to liquidate a few things but it hopefully shouldn't take too long. c:
@NowViewing
ah okay, I completely understand! :D I figured it might not be but I thought I'd give it a shot, haha.
I can also offer some gems (5k-ish?) on top of the accent? I'll have to liquidate a few things but it hopefully shouldn't take too long. c:
@NowViewing oh, i’m sorry, i misread! I thought you had five! I think people with actual immediate funds are going to be flooding in so I’ll keep an eye on the thread, but for now i’ll offer 6kg. Best of luck!
@NowViewing oh, i’m sorry, i misread! I thought you had five! I think people with actual immediate funds are going to be flooding in so I’ll keep an eye on the thread, but for now i’ll offer 6kg. Best of luck!
@Imani
MMMMm what were you interested in?? :00
Prob like hollow conflaguration, abominable bride, all that remains, butterwort, andreaeopsida, haunting curse
Others I value quite a bit more

@Betta
Yeah no worries! I’m waiting for someone to get back to me about Wander (That’s the most expensive one of the ones you were interested in tbh haa I have both existing copies which I paid 61kg & 25kg for respectively)
Long shot, but I know two copies of your personal custom were printed (Not sure if you have both or just the one)
I’d be VERY interested in trading Wander for a copy of that + forgotten begonias?
I figured it’d be worth a try haaaaa :’D

@fatherkin
No worries haha ;u;
@Imani
MMMMm what were you interested in?? :00
Prob like hollow conflaguration, abominable bride, all that remains, butterwort, andreaeopsida, haunting curse
Others I value quite a bit more

@Betta
Yeah no worries! I’m waiting for someone to get back to me about Wander (That’s the most expensive one of the ones you were interested in tbh haa I have both existing copies which I paid 61kg & 25kg for respectively)
Long shot, but I know two copies of your personal custom were printed (Not sure if you have both or just the one)
I’d be VERY interested in trading Wander for a copy of that + forgotten begonias?
I figured it’d be worth a try haaaaa :’D

@fatherkin
No worries haha ;u;
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing
ah ok! :) oh gosh, that is an expensive accent >.> I don't think I could afford that one in my wildest dreams.

To be honest, if it hasn't already sold, I'm most interested in 'sanctify the love'! Is 'forgotten begonias' + the 5kg something you'd consider more as an offer for that accent specifically? :'D

Unfortunately I only have one copy of 'we can begin again' (the other I gave to the artist) and I'm very attached to the dragon wearing it and how she looks with it. ;v; if I ever decide otherwise (which is very likely tbh, my poor lair has gone through like... 7? ish? mass-purges and lore rewritings? I change aesthetics rapidly it seems, oops) I'll let you know!
@NowViewing
ah ok! :) oh gosh, that is an expensive accent >.> I don't think I could afford that one in my wildest dreams.

To be honest, if it hasn't already sold, I'm most interested in 'sanctify the love'! Is 'forgotten begonias' + the 5kg something you'd consider more as an offer for that accent specifically? :'D

Unfortunately I only have one copy of 'we can begin again' (the other I gave to the artist) and I'm very attached to the dragon wearing it and how she looks with it. ;v; if I ever decide otherwise (which is very likely tbh, my poor lair has gone through like... 7? ish? mass-purges and lore rewritings? I change aesthetics rapidly it seems, oops) I'll let you know!
@NowViewing

Would you do 20k and introspection for wander??
@NowViewing

Would you do 20k and introspection for wander??
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@NowViewing

Could I offer 9kg for Hollow Conflagration?

Nevermind, changed my mind. Sorry for the ping!
@NowViewing

Could I offer 9kg for Hollow Conflagration?

Nevermind, changed my mind. Sorry for the ping!
Vj90o7H.png
@Betta
I’ll have to think about it if that’s okay ;o;
& yeah no it’s cool! Like I said it was a long shot, but deffo wanted to try haha :’D
Please!! I’d deffo be willing to pay a pretty penny (20kg?? :000)

@Vulpen
MMMMMMMM yes deffo >:3c Sent a CR your way!

@Sienne
No worries! c:
@Betta
I’ll have to think about it if that’s okay ;o;
& yeah no it’s cool! Like I said it was a long shot, but deffo wanted to try haha :’D
Please!! I’d deffo be willing to pay a pretty penny (20kg?? :000)

@Vulpen
MMMMMMMM yes deffo >:3c Sent a CR your way!

@Sienne
No worries! c:
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing

Actually, can I offer 7kg for Abominable Bride, instead?
@NowViewing

Actually, can I offer 7kg for Abominable Bride, instead?
Vj90o7H.png
Sorry changed my mind! ;v;
Sorry changed my mind! ;v;
1 2 3 4 5