Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S/T] Customs/Limited
1 2 3 4 5
@NowViewing I’ll give you 1600 gems for Hollow Conflagation and All That Remains (so 800g each)
@NowViewing I’ll give you 1600 gems for Hollow Conflagation and All That Remains (so 800g each)
ChawcsW.png
@Necrotizing
Sorry! I’m looking for at least 10kg on those ;o; They’re both very limited (5 copies each) & I’m wanting to make my money back/what I spent on them
@Necrotizing
Sorry! I’m looking for at least 10kg on those ;o; They’re both very limited (5 copies each) & I’m wanting to make my money back/what I spent on them
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing quick question, because i can only offer if i can get some time to get up the funds, but i’m very interested in a couple copies of sanctify the love. Do you have a timeline i could get a feel for?
@NowViewing quick question, because i can only offer if i can get some time to get up the funds, but i’m very interested in a couple copies of sanctify the love. Do you have a timeline i could get a feel for?
@NowViewing
I have the commissioner's copy of 'forgotten begonias'!

(I saw it listed in Dirge's bio, apologies if you're no longer seeking it. ;v;)

would you consider an exchange for any one of the accents below (in order of preference)?
@NowViewing
I have the commissioner's copy of 'forgotten begonias'!

(I saw it listed in Dirge's bio, apologies if you're no longer seeking it. ;v;)

would you consider an exchange for any one of the accents below (in order of preference)?
@NowViewing I would like to buy Endling for 10kg but I'll just need to gather the gems first once I get skin runs I submitted back ; w ;
@NowViewing I would like to buy Endling for 10kg but I'll just need to gather the gems first once I get skin runs I submitted back ; w ;
@NowViewing Heck that sounds like a lot of painful work... The only reason we still link that site is because sometimes (especially for resell pings) there's so many pinglists that it hits FR's character per post limit. Other than that it's not really needed anymore.

And you're welcome! We try our best o7
@NowViewing Heck that sounds like a lot of painful work... The only reason we still link that site is because sometimes (especially for resell pings) there's so many pinglists that it hits FR's character per post limit. Other than that it's not really needed anymore.

And you're welcome! We try our best o7
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@NowViewing price on Forgotten Gods ?
@NowViewing price on Forgotten Gods ?
Lichtdrache.gif
@NowViewing I suppose 10kg is around what you want for Conflagration? That seems to be what you ask for for most?
@NowViewing I suppose 10kg is around what you want for Conflagration? That seems to be what you ask for for most?
Emblem-2_100px.png
@fatherkin
I only have one copy, please make an offer

@Betta
Hmm I’d have to think about it, I don’t really value it as high as those accents
It’s still on my wishlist/wanted, but it’s not high priority if that makes sense aa?? ;o;

@Ravenhearst
:bigheart:

@luckless
Make an offer please & I’ll let you know
@fatherkin
I only have one copy, please make an offer

@Betta
Hmm I’d have to think about it, I don’t really value it as high as those accents
It’s still on my wishlist/wanted, but it’s not high priority if that makes sense aa?? ;o;

@Ravenhearst
:bigheart:

@luckless
Make an offer please & I’ll let you know
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@Snowkitsu
Ideally more, but yeah around that
Trying to recoup at least some of what I spent on it aaahaha
@Snowkitsu
Ideally more, but yeah around that
Trying to recoup at least some of what I spent on it aaahaha
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg