Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [[LF]] SNK/AOT Fandergs! Serious!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Damanio
Sounds good! Can I have the Gladewalker's Cape In return?
@Damanio
Sounds good! Can I have the Gladewalker's Cape In return?
+3 hours fr time, she/her :D
@Ender12300

Sent a CR your way! ^^
Thank you!
@Ender12300

Sent a CR your way! ^^
Thank you!
SNK/AOT Dragons? Yeah, I got you. ;P
Wanna collab with us? Hmu. We need more nests and lair space anyway~
In pursuit of Bertholdt...

@Seth @Answrs @Umbranovis

Sorry for the ping guys! I was just wondering if you guys will be willing to breed your dergs for a price? I'm looking for an imperial boy with Oilslick / Black / Blush colours, and your dergs appear to be some of the better candidates!

( Answrs's Cambion X Seth's Ineod or Umbranovis's Kirril )

@Seth @Answrs @Umbranovis

Sorry for the ping guys! I was just wondering if you guys will be willing to breed your dergs for a price? I'm looking for an imperial boy with Oilslick / Black / Blush colours, and your dergs appear to be some of the better candidates!

( Answrs's Cambion X Seth's Ineod or Umbranovis's Kirril )
[center]@Damanio How about for Sasha [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43803755] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/438038/43803755_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Damanio

How about for Sasha

43803755_350.png
@damanio
depends, honestly. around how much would you be offering for the breeding?
@damanio
depends, honestly. around how much would you be offering for the breeding?

@Answrs

I'm looking at around, say, 25g? We could haggle, but I can't pay for anything too high, since I'll be paying Seth for the breeding as well. Plus, there'll be the genes to buy as well, hehe! ^^

I'm waiting for @Seth to reply with their female Imp. She's the perfect lady for this project here. So could I ping you when they've agreed to the breeding?

Tracking Sasha...

@NorthernLiights

!!!
Could I ping you again when I find a suitable mate for your derg?

@Answrs

I'm looking at around, say, 25g? We could haggle, but I can't pay for anything too high, since I'll be paying Seth for the breeding as well. Plus, there'll be the genes to buy as well, hehe! ^^

I'm waiting for @Seth to reply with their female Imp. She's the perfect lady for this project here. So could I ping you when they've agreed to the breeding?

Tracking Sasha...

@NorthernLiights

!!!
Could I ping you again when I find a suitable mate for your derg?
Finding Eren...

@SassyRed731 @TheCrazyCripple

Hey guys! Would you be willing to breed your dergs with each other? I'll be willing to pay you both for a male hatchling.

SassyRed731's Minuet X TheCrazyCripple's BronzeFury
Finding Eren...

@SassyRed731 @TheCrazyCripple

Hey guys! Would you be willing to breed your dergs with each other? I'll be willing to pay you both for a male hatchling.

SassyRed731's Minuet X TheCrazyCripple's BronzeFury
Yup! Kirril is open for breedings!
How much are you willing to pay for the hatchling(s)?
Yup! Kirril is open for breedings!
How much are you willing to pay for the hatchling(s)?
@Damanio

Sure!
I can't garentee I'll have her though. D:
I can wait 2 days if you want me to hold her?
@Damanio

Sure!
I can't garentee I'll have her though. D:
I can wait 2 days if you want me to hold her?

@Umbranovis

Ehh... 20 to 25g?? It's my first time doing this really, so I'm not really sure how much these things would usually cost lol

@Answrs and Umbranovis

So, hmmm... Since I'll need green eyes for my boy, and blush for his tert, we'll need to plan this properly. :D

I would like them to nest in a Nature nest, because I'd like the hatchling to have green eyes. If it would be okay with the both of you, could I watch over them while they nest? I'll rent out a nature nest, and when they're done nesting, I'll send them back to you immediately.

If during the first time around I get a hatchling that has blush as his tert, then yay! The two parents will be returned immediately and left undisturbed after breeding. If not, would it be okay if I could ask for them again after they have cooled down?

Would you like me to pay before or after their eggs have hatched?

Btws, will this rental fee thing be a one time thing? Or will I be charged for every breeding session they have (If ever they fail the first time around.)?

Any extra baby dergs will be returned to you two. I'll show them to you both here and I'll send which ever hatchling you choose. If it's an odd number of hatchlings, then I'll let you two decide who gets what.

@Umbranovis

Ehh... 20 to 25g?? It's my first time doing this really, so I'm not really sure how much these things would usually cost lol

@Answrs and Umbranovis

So, hmmm... Since I'll need green eyes for my boy, and blush for his tert, we'll need to plan this properly. :D

I would like them to nest in a Nature nest, because I'd like the hatchling to have green eyes. If it would be okay with the both of you, could I watch over them while they nest? I'll rent out a nature nest, and when they're done nesting, I'll send them back to you immediately.

If during the first time around I get a hatchling that has blush as his tert, then yay! The two parents will be returned immediately and left undisturbed after breeding. If not, would it be okay if I could ask for them again after they have cooled down?

Would you like me to pay before or after their eggs have hatched?

Btws, will this rental fee thing be a one time thing? Or will I be charged for every breeding session they have (If ever they fail the first time around.)?

Any extra baby dergs will be returned to you two. I'll show them to you both here and I'll send which ever hatchling you choose. If it's an odd number of hatchlings, then I'll let you two decide who gets what.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9