Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for July/Aug Newbies!!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@mrose0212

Hello! I'm new here and would love to welcome coatl #8 into my drago lair <3 If they've already found a home, wildclaw #3 is more than welcome as well ^^ Thank you for the opportunity and making us newbies feel welcome!
@mrose0212

Hello! I'm new here and would love to welcome coatl #8 into my drago lair <3 If they've already found a home, wildclaw #3 is more than welcome as well ^^ Thank you for the opportunity and making us newbies feel welcome!
@Scarletfang - I am glad you like the Coatl! I will send him along in the Crossroads.
@Scarletfang - I am glad you like the Coatl! I will send him along in the Crossroads.
@mrose0212 could I please get #7 skydancer? you can give him a random name ^^
@mrose0212 could I please get #7 skydancer? you can give him a random name ^^
@paranona - I will send the Skydancer along in the Crossroads.
@paranona - I will send the Skydancer along in the Crossroads.
bump
bump
bump
bump
@mrose0212 Hello, can I please get #10?
@mrose0212 Hello, can I please get #10?
Specty
@mrose0212 I would love this guy! (And name him Bronco)
@mrose0212 I would love this guy! (And name him Bronco)
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@Spectern - I am sorry but the Coatl #10 has been sold. Please feel free to choose another dragon.
@Spectern - I am sorry but the Coatl #10 has been sold. Please feel free to choose another dragon.
@RandomPotato2278 - I am not sure which dragon you would like. Let me know which one you want and I will send them along.
@RandomPotato2278 - I am not sure which dragon you would like. Let me know which one you want and I will send them along.
1 2 3 4 5 6