Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | NO sprockets from gathering???
1 2
Thundercrack doesnt end until tomorrow, so why did I not get ANY charged sprockets in my 18 gathering turns? Is this a bug??

Thundercrack doesnt end until tomorrow, so why did I not get ANY charged sprockets in my 18 gathering turns? Is this a bug??

nudX0O8.png
Seems they accidentally closed the fest a day early :S
Seems they accidentally closed the fest a day early :S
@SturmScale what Nunie said
@SturmScale what Nunie said
@ismaiel @nunie

oooh, yeah they did...Festive Favors shop is closed. :(
@ismaiel @nunie

oooh, yeah they did...Festive Favors shop is closed. :(
nudX0O8.png
Yeah, I had the same problem. It only appears partially ended. Skins are still for sale in the Marketplace.
Yeah, I had the same problem. It only appears partially ended. Skins are still for sale in the Marketplace.
UYU9v2z.jpg
Yup, I got no currency from gathering and it's not dropping in the coli.
Yup, I got no currency from gathering and it's not dropping in the coli.
Oh man.. I wasted my precious gathering turns when I barely have any food left to feed my plethora of draggos. ;n; aaAAA-*flails*
Oh man.. I wasted my precious gathering turns when I barely have any food left to feed my plethora of draggos. ;n; aaAAA-*flails*
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
I see that they fixed it but are they planning on giving us extra gathering turns to make up for the wasted ones? :(
I see that they fixed it but are they planning on giving us extra gathering turns to make up for the wasted ones? :(
tumblr_ochg4uDlB11us53xfo7_r1_500.png
Ditto, glad they fixed the bug, but I sure hope we get our gathering turns back :/
Ditto, glad they fixed the bug, but I sure hope we get our gathering turns back :/
hC2istt.png
I had already used all my turns by the time I realized something was up with the drop rates, hope we get our turns refunded :S
I had already used all my turns by the time I realized something was up with the drop rates, hope we get our turns refunded :S
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
1 2