Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What show op song pumps you up?
1 2 3
The Doctor Who intro song, that stuff has had me on the edge of my seat since I was 10. Every time a new season would come back I'd literally get goosebumps!

I'm so excited for the new season its unreal

The Doctor Who intro song, that stuff has had me on the edge of my seat since I was 10. Every time a new season would come back I'd literally get goosebumps!

I'm so excited for the new season its unreal

ku7My32.png
basically every opener for bleach, haha. though if i had to choose one it'd be "tonight tonight tonight" by beat crusaders.
basically every opener for bleach, haha. though if i had to choose one it'd be "tonight tonight tonight" by beat crusaders.
UOO8oB4.png
KdJtVsv.png
Rw7uKRS.png
mlHpBMC.png
Oh, definitely The Life and Times of Juniper Lee opening. It's really good and so enthusiastic. I really love the beat... It really needs an extended version.

Ready, Steady, Go! from the first (terrible) Fullmetal Alchemist anime was always good, too, and the opening for Case Closed.
Oh, definitely The Life and Times of Juniper Lee opening. It's really good and so enthusiastic. I really love the beat... It really needs an extended version.

Ready, Steady, Go! from the first (terrible) Fullmetal Alchemist anime was always good, too, and the opening for Case Closed.
gA3NbMx.gif
Literally any Naruto opening. Mainly this one

And who could forget about this masterpiece?
Literally any Naruto opening. Mainly this one

And who could forget about this masterpiece?
Well, uh, obviously Guren No Yumiya from Attack on Titan! It is intense and makes your heart beat 1000 times in a second you should watch 100% clears your skin and cures depression and cancer.
Well, uh, obviously Guren No Yumiya from Attack on Titan! It is intense and makes your heart beat 1000 times in a second you should watch 100% clears your skin and cures depression and cancer.
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination!
unravel and the icarly theme song
i'm a person of culture tbh
unravel and the icarly theme song
i'm a person of culture tbh
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@InvaderHarumi
Okay yeah Evangelion OP is a great one too.
@InvaderHarumi
Okay yeah Evangelion OP is a great one too.
WYLy2Ui.gif
the first two jjba openings are on my workout playlist bc they pump me up lmao
the first two jjba openings are on my workout playlist bc they pump me up lmao
non_binary_pixel_flag_by_kalicodeshark-dap4nim.pngtumblr_inline_ovbolpuURZ1tlftvc_540.giflesbian_pixel_flag_by_kalicodeshark-dap4rld.png
Kill la Kill Openings honestly lol

Also My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
Kill la Kill Openings honestly lol

Also My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
Jz06zff.png
Evangelion, Unravel, No Game No Life, and BNHA op season 1 (So good agdsjdjkh)
Evangelion, Unravel, No Game No Life, and BNHA op season 1 (So good agdsjdjkh)
1 2 3