Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | h | phoenix familiar w | offers??
[center]heyo! [item=phoenix] so i recentlly got this ^ through an offsite trade, i wasnt sure how much it was worth, but i looked on the AH, and i guess its worth quite a bit (about 100kT to the lowest ah price atm), so i was wondering if anyone was interested in it?? im open to pretty much any type of offers[/center]
heyo!
Phoenix
so i recentlly got this ^ through an offsite trade, i wasnt sure how much it was worth, but i looked on the AH, and i guess its worth quite a bit (about 100kT to the lowest ah price atm), so i was wondering if anyone was interested in it?? im open to pretty much any type of offers
i put it on this dragon just in case if anyone needs proof
i put it on this dragon just in case if anyone needs proof
@Alejjj

I’m not looking to buy, but I was just interested, because i have my own Phoenix, and I did not know they were worth that much! I still have no idea where I got the little guy from
@Alejjj

I’m not looking to buy, but I was just interested, because i have my own Phoenix, and I did not know they were worth that much! I still have no idea where I got the little guy from
JWObPtL.png _______________.
WjXgybU.png
_______________. vak28mG.png
boop
boop
Hi, I’m interested! I can offer pure treasure, or I have a TON of familiars I can trade over, if you’re looking to expand your bestiary.
Hi, I’m interested! I can offer pure treasure, or I have a TON of familiars I can trade over, if you’re looking to expand your bestiary.
art tumblr!
@rexgui
Which familiars do you have .?
@rexgui
Which familiars do you have .?
@Alejjj Haha, uh. Most of them? I have 70 pages worth in my hoard. I have duplicates of almost all coliseum ones, and most festival familiars (excluding the 2013 sprites). I would list them off, but am about to head to bed. Let me know if there are any familiars you’re looking for and I’ll check if I have them in the morning!
@Alejjj Haha, uh. Most of them? I have 70 pages worth in my hoard. I have duplicates of almost all coliseum ones, and most festival familiars (excluding the 2013 sprites). I would list them off, but am about to head to bed. Let me know if there are any familiars you’re looking for and I’ll check if I have them in the morning!
art tumblr!