Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Finished! Thanks for your Support!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34
@RK900
I've made the necessary changes, thanks for letting us know!
@RK900
I've made the necessary changes, thanks for letting us know!
GAji9p1.png
@MiniDrachin
I'm sending over fodder to fill your last 4 spaces :)
@MiniDrachin
I'm sending over fodder to fill your last 4 spaces :)
S1RYPFw.png
@PlushiePalooza i cannot download the app to edit the spreadsheet, can I fill out my info here?
@PlushiePalooza i cannot download the app to edit the spreadsheet, can I fill out my info here?
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
@Stri
Sure thing, if you ping me with the info here or PM it to me I'll add it to the sheet for you!
@Stri
Sure thing, if you ping me with the info here or PM it to me I'll add it to the sheet for you!
GAji9p1.png
Up, up and away!
Up, up and away!
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
@GeriVl

Sorry I see you're full now, I'll go ahead and cancel those PAs!
@GeriVl

Sorry I see you're full now, I'll go ahead and cancel those PAs!
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Sylvandyr
Sending over 24 fodder as soon as I get their bios set up :)
@Sylvandyr
Sending over 24 fodder as soon as I get their bios set up :)
S1RYPFw.png
I just opened 5 more spaces :)
I just opened 5 more spaces :)
@NotYourCrush I'm sending a CR over right now.
@NotYourCrush I'm sending a CR over right now.
+2 FR Time -- She/her -- panro/pan/cis -- Certified GoofballTM

tumblr_inline_o1qzmgQh1c1ts73zp_400.png
[quote=All Boarders for Water OOF Boarding Pinglist] @notyourcrush @Willotree @thebeardedone, @Sylvandyr, @Katsha @Zarr101, @Tropickle, @Jessyta, @modernIcarus, @OverTheWolf, @Raebaa, @Duskria, @JonTargaryen, @Kvon, @PinesAwait, @Emmahaa, @chatoyant, @Sonofagaylord, @car340, @Mewlie, @inkandbone, @Jeevas, @Ototo, @gardenvoir, @Mystyic, @Wolfnekku, @TheJadeSiren, @RustyAce, @Rosoidela, @Talentha, @Krocodalie, @LostSketchbook, @lesen, @JDonathan, @Booktwist, @Rabid, @velkyr, @starrypond, @xxmusical, @MoonBiter, @Whimsalot, @Elodea, @igneriss, @Mintis, @cherryglitter, @TimelordSnowy, @Starseer, @raistardragon, @brighteningskies, @Saronai, @TheKillingEdge, @Galaxzy, @kamar, @ixia, @Emperors, @Journey, @lilactea, @ctTup, @lirillith, @ThisOneIsBlue, @sublimevoide, @Maririn, @MightyVildaTilda, @Tarany, @Jetfeather, @DragonSanctuary, @remuslupn, @KyraG, @PijukVonGacy, @saris, @jbapple, @Goldia, @csoamel, @Sanddollar, @cybo, @OpalNova, @Nevros, @habby, @Chepicness, @Loviare, @Tinytalkingtina, @tieflingcleric, @mercurialwings, @Chessboard, @HighFives, @Angu15, @X3X, @TomSwifty, @sapphosaint, @Mistbird, @Teadwin, @Being, @Mizie, @SpeiraOfFahhr, @Riyoke, @raiccoon, @Jeon, @WhisperSpirit, @Pebz, @MiniDrachin, @bink5bink5, @CinnamonPeroxide, @RK900, @CelestialEquinox, @Illyrael, @yyalls, @Faededfyre, @counterfeat, @aquavvius, @Talicinx, @EtherealDreams, @WindChimes, @akitcougar, @Rosewing, @Tserin, @Delcat, @Dandie, @Ebby172 , @nju, @Renoki, @Dalilah, @Blanche, @Lemonquartz, @GeriVl, @SlainCane[/quote] [Center] Hi everyone! This should be your last ping until the end of the Water vs Wind push, and I'm just letting you know that we reached 3,000 dragons stored so I've added a new prize on the front page! As we're so close to the beginning of Water vs Wind, I haven't set a new goal, but if we get a lot of dragons stored before the push starts I might put something else up for you all. Friendly reminder to check if you've sent a Return CR/PA for all the dragons you're holding yet, and to do so if you haven't gotten around to it! We want to get the fodder out of your lairs as quick as possible when the push starts and your tickets for the OOF raffle as well as the surfBOARD raffle are not calculated until you have sent those returns. Thanks for supporting Water! [/center]
All Boarders for Water OOF Boarding Pinglist wrote:
Hi everyone!

This should be your last ping until the end of the Water vs Wind push, and I'm just letting you know that we reached 3,000 dragons stored so I've added a new prize on the front page!

As we're so close to the beginning of Water vs Wind, I haven't set a new goal, but if we get a lot of dragons stored before the push starts I might put something else up for you all.

Friendly reminder to check if you've sent a Return CR/PA for all the dragons you're holding yet, and to do so if you haven't gotten around to it! We want to get the fodder out of your lairs as quick as possible when the push starts and your tickets for the OOF raffle as well as the surfBOARD raffle are not calculated until you have sent those returns.

Thanks for supporting Water!
GAji9p1.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34