Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How rare are festival chests?
1 2 3
I've gotten one from digging, two from coli, and a morph gene. Nothing else of interest. I've had the hardest time getting chests this fest too.
I've gotten one from digging, two from coli, and a morph gene. Nothing else of interest. I've had the hardest time getting chests this fest too.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
I haven't been able to get chests from gathering for the past few festivals. I don't really do coli so I can't say much about that
I haven't been able to get chests from gathering for the past few festivals. I don't really do coli so I can't say much about that
DWUBZ.gif
I have gotten nothing from anything my entire time on FR, so oh well :)
Congrats to everyone, though, that's awesome!
I have gotten nothing from anything my entire time on FR, so oh well :)
Congrats to everyone, though, that's awesome!
I have 15 chests from coli

so, not very rare for me i guess
I have 15 chests from coli

so, not very rare for me i guess
QFXpYkj.png
I've only had two from coli this festival. Usually I get way more than that. Still a couple more days though so maybe my luck will change...
I've only had two from coli this festival. Usually I get way more than that. Still a couple more days though so maybe my luck will change...
[quote name="Muxie" date="2018-07-26 13:28:12" ] Chest drops seem much, much rarer than usual to me. Idk if it's just me? I've only seen a couple of other people saying the same thing, so perhaps RNG is just being mean right now. [/quote] *eyes* I've been in coli as much as I can during this week, and I've got 2 phytons, 1 morph and an ice egg, but no chests at all. Not a single chest.
Muxie wrote on 2018-07-26 13:28:12:
Chest drops seem much, much rarer than usual to me. Idk if it's just me? I've only seen a couple of other people saying the same thing, so perhaps RNG is just being mean right now.
*eyes*
I've been in coli as much as I can during this week, and I've got 2 phytons, 1 morph and an ice egg, but no chests at all. Not a single chest.
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

I've gotten 3 chests from Coli this festival. Nothing else, though.
I've gotten 3 chests from Coli this festival. Nothing else, though.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I've been grinding in the lowest three venues and have gotten 300+ elemental currency, but absolutely no chests. Do higher venues drop more chests now?? I did the same kind of grinding for Greenskeeper Gathering and got quite a few skins for my effort.
I've been grinding in the lowest three venues and have gotten 300+ elemental currency, but absolutely no chests. Do higher venues drop more chests now?? I did the same kind of grinding for Greenskeeper Gathering and got quite a few skins for my effort.
I've only gotten 1-2 chests the past few festivals so I agree that they seem rare rn
I've only gotten 1-2 chests the past few festivals so I agree that they seem rare rn
wq9PoXA.png
They don't really seem that rare to me... I've coli'ed MAYBE a total of 1 hour this fest and have gotten all of the chests but one
They don't really seem that rare to me... I've coli'ed MAYBE a total of 1 hour this fest and have gotten all of the chests but one
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
1 2 3