Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello!
hi I am violet! I am new :)
hi I am violet! I am new :)
@violetts
Hello and welcome to Flight Rising!
If you have nay questions, feel free to ask
@violetts
Hello and welcome to Flight Rising!
If you have nay questions, feel free to ask
Wxlfiez
they/them | FRT + 3 | Wishlist
11-Headed Primal Emperor Quest
__________________________________ wolfies_shop_sig_button.png
@Wolfiez8191
hello, thank you!
@Wolfiez8191
hello, thank you!
@violetts

Oh, and if you'd like, you can pick a derg or two in my lair for free. Anybody after Overseer (the blue and yellow nocturne) is up for grabs
@violetts

Oh, and if you'd like, you can pick a derg or two in my lair for free. Anybody after Overseer (the blue and yellow nocturne) is up for grabs
Wxlfiez
@Wolfiez8191
Wow could I have Royal? He is so sparkly! I love your dragons!
@Wolfiez8191
Wow could I have Royal? He is so sparkly! I love your dragons!
@violetts

Oh, shoot.
Somebody just asked to buy him. I'm trying to sell them, as well.
Is there another you like?
@violetts

Oh, shoot.
Somebody just asked to buy him. I'm trying to sell them, as well.
Is there another you like?
Wxlfiez
@Wolfiez8191
It's okay, I'll refrain for now ^^
@Wolfiez8191
It's okay, I'll refrain for now ^^
@violetts
Sorry 'bout that.

Seeing as your new, the coli won't be a reliable source of income.
You can get up to 75kt a day in the fairgrounds. (t = treasure, g = gem, k = thousand)
Also, make sure you use your gathering turns every day. While you'll need some food at first, spending some in scavenging/digging is a good idea. If you scavenge, you have a chance of finding an unhatched egg. The higher your level, the harder it is to find them, as more items are thrown into the pool which RNG draws from.
They're worth about 300g/kt and when hatched give you a dragon of random gender and colour. The breed will be one of the 4 starter breeds, the ones you could've chosen for your progens. (First two dergs)
The chances of hatching a dragon from those eggs that is worth more than the actual egg is slim, so I recommend selling the egg.
@violetts
Sorry 'bout that.

Seeing as your new, the coli won't be a reliable source of income.
You can get up to 75kt a day in the fairgrounds. (t = treasure, g = gem, k = thousand)
Also, make sure you use your gathering turns every day. While you'll need some food at first, spending some in scavenging/digging is a good idea. If you scavenge, you have a chance of finding an unhatched egg. The higher your level, the harder it is to find them, as more items are thrown into the pool which RNG draws from.
They're worth about 300g/kt and when hatched give you a dragon of random gender and colour. The breed will be one of the 4 starter breeds, the ones you could've chosen for your progens. (First two dergs)
The chances of hatching a dragon from those eggs that is worth more than the actual egg is slim, so I recommend selling the egg.
Wxlfiez
Welcome to flight rising!
Welcome to flight rising!