Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Mass Hatch G1s-Last Day
1 2 3 4 5
Alright folks, I'm off to bed. I will check messages in the morning. ♥
Alright folks, I'm off to bed. I will check messages in the morning. ♥
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
^
^
^
^
you've marked two dragons as "Smoke | Blackberry | Sky" just letting you know : 3
you've marked two dragons as "Smoke | Blackberry | Sky" just letting you know : 3
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya

Thank you so much for noticing! First auction and it was a big one. I think my eyes were glazing over halfway through. XD I was copying each dragon above the next to reuse the format and tried to proofread and make sure I updated for the next dragon, but it looks like I forked up and missed one. Good catch and much appreciated! I will correct it ASAP. <3
@Cyrya

Thank you so much for noticing! First auction and it was a big one. I think my eyes were glazing over halfway through. XD I was copying each dragon above the next to reuse the format and tried to proofread and make sure I updated for the next dragon, but it looks like I forked up and missed one. Good catch and much appreciated! I will correct it ASAP. <3
@ Faileas I know that feeling way too well xD I have many many times looked at this wall of text code while making a post just to notice after posting, oh I wrote this wrong and then spending 5 minutes just to find the spot I screwed up xD

Edit: whoops sorry for the ping :S
@ Faileas I know that feeling way too well xD I have many many times looked at this wall of text code while making a post just to notice after posting, oh I wrote this wrong and then spending 5 minutes just to find the spot I screwed up xD

Edit: whoops sorry for the ping :S
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
^
^
[center][img]http://origin.webcdn.theblackdesertonline.net/forum/service_live/monthly_03_2017/Bump.jpg.558410ada91fc8f9d3364566b57a4488.jpg[/img]
Bump.jpg.558410ada91fc8f9d3364566b57a4488.jpg
zf26.png
^
^
^
^
1 2 3 4 5