Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | funny shapes
1 2 3 4
@Shinxle two dimensional shanpes are warm, bad, and unsurreal.
@Shinxle two dimensional shanpes are warm, bad, and unsurreal.
320px-Rhombicosidodecahedron.jpg
@BungleKrungle [b]behold[/b] [img]http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/4T9/azr/4T9azrXqc.png[/img]
@BungleKrungle

behold
4T9azrXqc.png
Lemonsnout.png
@PrehistoryMaker
Thank you for providing me with an interesting shape. It may not be as humorous and comical as the ones i have provided myself, but it is quite the interesting shape. I have been rethinking things because of this complex and classic shape. Thank you.
@PrehistoryMaker
Thank you for providing me with an interesting shape. It may not be as humorous and comical as the ones i have provided myself, but it is quite the interesting shape. I have been rethinking things because of this complex and classic shape. Thank you.
clickity_click.gif
@Shinxle
Although 2D shapes that exist on a flat plane at quite interesting, they lack humor in almost every aspect and do not fit the theme of this forum thread i have created. I wanted to show everyone some funny shapes, and be shown some funny shapes in return.
Along with this, that 3D shape you have provided is one of the most offensive things i have ever seen. The fact that you were okay with posting this on flight rising has left me questioning some things...
No worries however, perhaps that shape is not offensive in your culture?
@Shinxle
Although 2D shapes that exist on a flat plane at quite interesting, they lack humor in almost every aspect and do not fit the theme of this forum thread i have created. I wanted to show everyone some funny shapes, and be shown some funny shapes in return.
Along with this, that 3D shape you have provided is one of the most offensive things i have ever seen. The fact that you were okay with posting this on flight rising has left me questioning some things...
No worries however, perhaps that shape is not offensive in your culture?
clickity_click.gif
@Floppity
What can I say, I've come from a family of simplicity.
@Floppity
What can I say, I've come from a family of simplicity.
Lemonsnout.png
What is the one on the top right? it looks funny and scrunchy...
What is the one on the top right? it looks funny and scrunchy...
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
@LemonSnickers
I agree it is a very funny shape and that it is also scrunchy looking. That is the main factor to the humor.
@LemonSnickers
I agree it is a very funny shape and that it is also scrunchy looking. That is the main factor to the humor.
clickity_click.gif
this is a very good topic
this is a very good topic
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
@Kyrus
thank you for supporting my interest in funny shapes. I think that funny shapes are something we can all enjoy if we open our minds to them.
@Kyrus
thank you for supporting my interest in funny shapes. I think that funny shapes are something we can all enjoy if we open our minds to them.
clickity_click.gif
[img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/14/Octahedron.gif[/img] ramiel is that you
Octahedron.gif
ramiel is that you
(FR Time +18)
"I wish, that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without the trust from those you love...
I know, you can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride
Because of that it's killing me inside."

Undertale Gijinka Challenge! The prize is knowing you made someone's day.
1 2 3 4