Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | It's my Party (Mafia, NEED SUBS)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
You mean signature? Click on where you change your avatar and go to settings. It's in there.

And @Katastrophic and @WolvesLament you can still play, but you'd be helping me with receiving actions so you technically are not allowed to do certain things anymore, although you wouldn't see player names.
You mean signature? Click on where you change your avatar and go to settings. It's in there.

And @Katastrophic and @WolvesLament you can still play, but you'd be helping me with receiving actions so you technically are not allowed to do certain things anymore, although you wouldn't see player names.
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
Ohh thanks elf!

And okay I got it!
Ohh thanks elf!

And okay I got it!
Hello guys! I'm Knick! I asked to be a sub for the game since I saw you didn't have any and ended up getting flung right into things!
Hello guys! I'm Knick! I asked to be a sub for the game since I saw you didn't have any and ended up getting flung right into things!
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
Nice to meet you, Knickknacks! It's nice to eat you.
What, no, my role isn't a cannibal. How'd you get that impression? I said meat, not eat. Like bacon, meat!

Honestly though, it's really nice to meet you. I hope you'll have fun^^
Nice to meet you, Knickknacks! It's nice to eat you.
What, no, my role isn't a cannibal. How'd you get that impression? I said meat, not eat. Like bacon, meat!

Honestly though, it's really nice to meet you. I hope you'll have fun^^
PqzYMrB.gif
https://dragcave.net/user/Solarkness
{Oh, if you couldn't tell, my sense of humour is shot to heaven.
Why heaven? Well, hell kicked it out when it arrived there, and limbo screamed 'not it' before heaven could. So heaven is stuck with it now.}

Why heaven? Well, hell kicked it out when it arrived there, and limbo screamed 'not it' before heaven could. So heaven is stuck with it now.}

PqzYMrB.gif
https://dragcave.net/user/Solarkness
Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha
Wow
Wow
I am missing Alias' (whether my fault or not) from @clw23 @Solarkness and @Endifinity
I am missing Alias' (whether my fault or not) from @clw23 @Solarkness and @Endifinity
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
[quote name="Solarkness" date="2018-07-23 18:05:36" ] {Oh, if you couldn't tell, my sense of humour is shot to heaven. Why heaven? Well, hell kicked it out when it arrived there, and limbo screamed 'not it' before heaven could. So heaven is stuck with it now.} [/quote] Pffffff that’s brilliant.
Solarkness wrote on 2018-07-23 18:05:36:
Pffffff that’s brilliant.
light.gif
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
And! Just forewarning you guys that I’ll be out of commission for, like, 90% of tomorrow because I’ll be in the car for ten hours. On my way to see family! :D But the following days I’ll be back/sporadically active because I’ll be doing stuff with said family in the afternoons. I’ll do my best! ^^”
And! Just forewarning you guys that I’ll be out of commission for, like, 90% of tomorrow because I’ll be in the car for ten hours. On my way to see family! :D But the following days I’ll be back/sporadically active because I’ll be doing stuff with said family in the afternoons. I’ll do my best! ^^”
light.gif
ZwVaRtj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47