Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | This song should awaken memories
1 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEkSzcGIfW0

Try clicking the link (then the ok page from FR) and not looking at the title of the song/tab as best you can and see if you remember where this song comes from!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEkSzcGIfW0

Try clicking the link (then the ok page from FR) and not looking at the title of the song/tab as best you can and see if you remember where this song comes from!

The Great Library
Come share your favourite books and find some more to read!
Well that's a flashback, I remember watching that as a kid.

Actually fun enough, one of my old college professors worked on that starting from I believe, season 3
Well that's a flashback, I remember watching that as a kid.

Actually fun enough, one of my old college professors worked on that starting from I believe, season 3
Already taken by a sweet girl

FurAffinity|DeviantArt|DragonAdopters Memorial Forum

Xbox LIVE: HotRodimusPrime
Steam/PSN: TRozok21
how old is this cartoon? I remember pokemon winx club, american dragon jake long, kim possible lilo and stitch... I also watched cartoons later than most. Also edd ed and eddy the original teen titans cartoon... powerpuff girls old episodes of spongebob jimmy neutron fairly odd parents ect...
how old is this cartoon? I remember pokemon winx club, american dragon jake long, kim possible lilo and stitch... I also watched cartoons later than most. Also edd ed and eddy the original teen titans cartoon... powerpuff girls old episodes of spongebob jimmy neutron fairly odd parents ect...
@TRozok21 that's very neat! Were they dealing with the animation side? [quote name="Wulfraptor" date="2018-07-23 09:25:41" ] how old is this cartoon? I remember pokemon winx club, american dragon jake long, kim possible lilo and stitch... I also watched cartoons later than most. Also edd ed and eddy the original teen titans cartoon... powerpuff girls old episodes of spongebob jimmy neutron fairly odd parents ect... [/quote] It started in 1980 though didn't get a full series until 1985 and then continued to run until 1992 (around 60 episodes in total).
@TRozok21 that's very neat! Were they dealing with the animation side?
Wulfraptor wrote on 2018-07-23 09:25:41:

It started in 1980 though didn't get a full series until 1985 and then continued to run until 1992 (around 60 episodes in total).
The Great Library
This is the first time the internet has ever made me feel young. I have absolutely no idea what this is!
This is the first time the internet has ever made me feel young. I have absolutely no idea what this is!
@Overread Yup! He was one of the animators and an animation layout artist
Already taken by a sweet girl

FurAffinity|DeviantArt|DragonAdopters Memorial Forum

Xbox LIVE: HotRodimusPrime
Steam/PSN: TRozok21
[quote name="Charias" date="2018-07-23 09:57:46" ] This is the first time the internet has ever made me feel young. I have absolutely no idea what this is! [/quote] This should answer all your questions (well not really but at least gets you started) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c7m-EhQhFU
Charias wrote on 2018-07-23 09:57:46:

This should answer all your questions (well not really but at least gets you started)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c7m-EhQhFU
The Great Library
[quote name="TRozok21" date="2018-07-23 10:04:05" ] @Overread Yup! He was one of the animators and an animation layout artist [/quote] Very neat! I always feel its a shame that the west kind of gave up with animation proper after the 90s or so. It's also a shame so many of these series don't get re-runs now. And by re-run I mean putting the original episodes back on show - perhaps touch them up for modern high-definition TVs and clean up the audio; but not a remake.
TRozok21 wrote on 2018-07-23 10:04:05:

Very neat! I always feel its a shame that the west kind of gave up with animation proper after the 90s or so. It's also a shame so many of these series don't get re-runs now.
And by re-run I mean putting the original episodes back on show - perhaps touch them up for modern high-definition TVs and clean up the audio; but not a remake.
The Great Library
1992 that is the year I was born so no wonder I never saw it...
[quote name="Wulfraptor" date="2018-07-23 10:12:38" ] 1992 that is the year I was born so no wonder I never saw it... [/quote] They repeated it more than a few times over the years, but yeah chances are you might have just missed it.
Wulfraptor wrote on 2018-07-23 10:12:38:

They repeated it more than a few times over the years, but yeah chances are you might have just missed it.
The Great Library
1 2