Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2018
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 63 64
the cloak of the cosmos though *_*
the cloak of the cosmos though *_*
oh my godness the recolors look so gooooood and I love the stormclaws and the halo !!!!!!! *O*
oh my godness the recolors look so gooooood and I love the stormclaws and the halo !!!!!!! *O*
sparkle_smol.png
I am living for everything for this fest Happy Thundercrack Carnivale everyone!
I am living for everything for this fest Happy Thundercrack Carnivale everyone!
dQT1EzU.gif
@Undel Cloak of the Cosmos puts floating runes over the heads of female Nocs. Doesn't seem to do that over any other dragon. :) Happy Thundercrack! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=17162148&skin=0&apparel=27205&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@Undel

Cloak of the Cosmos puts floating runes over the heads of female Nocs. Doesn't seem to do that over any other dragon. :) Happy Thundercrack!

dragon?did=17162148&skin=0&apparel=27205&xt=dressing.png
ZVpCPil.png
Nice
Nice
bHeX9bv.png
I LOVE EVERYTHING HERE lightning u are awesome and have a Great aesthetic thank u so much
I LOVE EVERYTHING HERE lightning u are awesome and have a Great aesthetic thank u so much
JNgbpVq.gif
Omg, I love EVERYTHING (and that's rare for me)!
Awesome skins and that familiar! *_*
Omg, I love EVERYTHING (and that's rare for me)!
Awesome skins and that familiar! *_*
MS6xnJoY_o.png
i am in LOVE with all the new joxar items!! bless FR ...
(also love the new halo! )
i am in LOVE with all the new joxar items!! bless FR ...
(also love the new halo! )
I bought a spare inventory crate this morning while it was in the process of being fixed, but I didn't realize it was broken ;; (I'm one of those goblins who's page opens into their lair and not the homepage like a normal person) Problem is, is that it accepted my treasure and I "bought" it, but it never turned up in my inventory at all, the treasure is gone from my account, and the purchase button for the chests is grayed out like I've received my chest. ;;

Any suggestions, is there anything I can do? Or am I outta luck until next month?

EDIT: AHAH, THERE IT IS! Closed out of the site and opened it again, and there it was!

Cheers, and happy Thundercrack, everyone!
I bought a spare inventory crate this morning while it was in the process of being fixed, but I didn't realize it was broken ;; (I'm one of those goblins who's page opens into their lair and not the homepage like a normal person) Problem is, is that it accepted my treasure and I "bought" it, but it never turned up in my inventory at all, the treasure is gone from my account, and the purchase button for the chests is grayed out like I've received my chest. ;;

Any suggestions, is there anything I can do? Or am I outta luck until next month?

EDIT: AHAH, THERE IT IS! Closed out of the site and opened it again, and there it was!

Cheers, and happy Thundercrack, everyone!
qZwEAEI.png
Wow!
Wow!
tumblr_nonnjrCJjU1uw8pgho1_500.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 63 64