Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] Millennia Merchant Mafia (Done!)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 151 152
[quote name="Gemmadragon" date="2018-07-22 04:18:35" ] I can't just drop my hottake on the same page that I announce it That would be anti-climactic You will have to wait, with great anticipation [/quote] *snores*
Gemmadragon wrote on 2018-07-22 04:18:35:
I can't just drop my hottake on the same page that I announce it

That would be anti-climactic

You will have to wait, with great anticipation

*snores*
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
[img]http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Hamster-rolling-down-into-a-sleep.gif[/img]
Hamster-rolling-down-into-a-sleep.gif
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/bear5Ec.jpg[/img]
bear5Ec.jpg
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
[img]http://www.cutecatgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/slpy.gif[/img]
slpy.gif
P5dRHZ6.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwpWZVG5SsQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwpWZVG5SsQ
lesbian demi
6w7 8% assertive
cats birds
fr+17 \o
Hello! It's me Meikai. They/he preferred. I am in PST however run a nocturnal schedule. I have just now read through the entire forum and I do have reads, but I'm still processing. @Comba @leafily @Leremis @NekoNikki @VoidFish Rise & shine, Voidfish you currently have a vote on you. @Tsunami21 I think that your vote on Voidfish is in poor taste. RVS is absolutely necessary however voting off an inactive is not the way to go. Lynching an inactive person will lead to what is more likely a town death, js. We don't have any proof voidfish is or isn't mafia due to 0 evidence. [quote name="Reshiramu" date="2018-07-21 20:40:28" ] Catching up again lol I wouldn't have someone describe their own scum mets... cuz ya know scum could manipulate it. I'd have them link past scum games. [/quote] @reshiramu Disagree with this post. Literally what you are saying is don't question people though. You can't ignore people's scum reads nor take them at face value. Of course they can say whatever they want about why they feel a certain way, but if you do not question a scum read you will never get to the bottom of their thought process.
Hello! It's me Meikai. They/he preferred. I am in PST however run a nocturnal schedule. I have just now read through the entire forum and I do have reads, but I'm still processing.

@Comba
@leafily
@Leremis
@NekoNikki
@VoidFish

Rise & shine, Voidfish you currently have a vote on you.

@Tsunami21 I think that your vote on Voidfish is in poor taste. RVS is absolutely necessary however voting off an inactive is not the way to go. Lynching an inactive person will lead to what is more likely a town death, js. We don't have any proof voidfish is or isn't mafia due to 0 evidence.
Reshiramu wrote on 2018-07-21 20:40:28:
Catching up again lol

I wouldn't have someone describe their own scum mets... cuz ya know scum could manipulate it. I'd have them link past scum games.

@reshiramu Disagree with this post. Literally what you are saying is don't question people though. You can't ignore people's scum reads nor take them at face value. Of course they can say whatever they want about why they feel a certain way, but if you do not question a scum read you will never get to the bottom of their thought process.

Meikai, scum meta.

Not scumread. :)
Meikai, scum meta.

lesbian demi
6w7 8% assertive
cats birds
fr+17 \o
[quote name="Gemmadragon" date="2018-07-22 06:28:47" ] Meikai, scum meta. Not scumread. :) [/quote] As in the meta written by the mod? I don't understand. @reshiramu If you're around can you explain further then.
Gemmadragon wrote on 2018-07-22 06:28:47:
Meikai, scum meta.

As in the meta written by the mod? I don't understand. @reshiramu If you're around can you explain further then.
[quote name="LordMeikai" date="2018-07-22 06:17:20" ] Rise & shine, Voidfish you currently have a vote on you. @Tsunami21 I think that your vote on Voidfish is in poor taste. RVS is absolutely necessary however voting off an inactive is not the way to go. Lynching an inactive person will lead to what is more likely a town death, js. We don't have any proof voidfish is or isn't mafia due to 0 evidence. [/quote] Hi @LordMeikai ! I changed my vote to void because I didn't feel comfortable with my vote on nutty anymore, but there also wasn't an active person that I wanted to vote at that point. Why are you so concerned for void? You acknowledge that my vote's rvs... but you also seem to think I plan to leave it there through eod or push a lynch on void for being inactive(I don't)? You read as defensive, like you want to protect void. Are y'all w/w? You say my vote is distasteful. Do you scumread me for it, or do you think it's bad town or nai? I'm happy with my void vote, if only because it seems to have rustled some feathers.
LordMeikai wrote on 2018-07-22 06:17:20:
Rise & shine, Voidfish you currently have a vote on you.

@Tsunami21 I think that your vote on Voidfish is in poor taste. RVS is absolutely necessary however voting off an inactive is not the way to go. Lynching an inactive person will lead to what is more likely a town death, js. We don't have any proof voidfish is or isn't mafia due to 0 evidence.
Hi @LordMeikai ! I changed my vote to void because I didn't feel comfortable with my vote on nutty anymore, but there also wasn't an active person that I wanted to vote at that point.

Why are you so concerned for void? You acknowledge that my vote's rvs... but you also seem to think I plan to leave it there through eod or push a lynch on void for being inactive(I don't)? You read as defensive, like you want to protect void. Are y'all w/w?

You say my vote is distasteful. Do you scumread me for it, or do you think it's bad town or nai?

I'm happy with my void vote, if only because it seems to have rustled some feathers.
:)
she/her, FR +3
Also, meikai, if you think that "RVS is absolutely necessary"... why haven't you voted yet?

And @Gemmadragon , did you ever elaborate on your hottake? apologies if I missed it
Also, meikai, if you think that "RVS is absolutely necessary"... why haven't you voted yet?

And @Gemmadragon , did you ever elaborate on your hottake? apologies if I missed it
:)
she/her, FR +3
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 151 152