Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Help me name this boy! (Name Chosen)
Hello, greetings so recently through some help I have bred up this boy. Now basically what I'm trying to look for is this boy represents something that was filled with light but was then turned dark, but not necessarily evil. Just as a little encouragement the person will get 50kt just as a little prize. (If you like to use parents to help one parent is a dawnbringer a light subspecies usually bred for brightshine jubilee and the other is one with the colors to be one) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43619641] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/436197/43619641_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hello, greetings so recently through some help I have bred up this boy. Now basically what I'm trying to look for is this boy represents something that was filled with light but was then turned dark, but not necessarily evil. Just as a little encouragement the person will get 50kt just as a little prize. (If you like to use parents to help one parent is a dawnbringer a light subspecies usually bred for brightshine jubilee and the other is one with the colors to be one)

43619641_350.png

New Hatchery WIP
@Batchall Some name ideas~

Flicker, Cimmerian, Nebulous, Bandit, Ash, Dante, Ciar, Nox, Onyx
@Batchall Some name ideas~

Flicker, Cimmerian, Nebulous, Bandit, Ash, Dante, Ciar, Nox, Onyx
F4aaRej.giftumblr_pbnpk5fTMR1ugssd3o2_250.pngscolipede.gif
@Batchall

I just want to say, he's gorgeous!
As for the name, I'd definitely name him Odeon. Like the formless god of creation from Bloodborne ;)
@Batchall

I just want to say, he's gorgeous!
As for the name, I'd definitely name him Odeon. Like the formless god of creation from Bloodborne ;)
Cinder or Seaflame
Cinder or Seaflame
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
Juno
Juno
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
@DedDiscord I absolutely love that name you suggested the money will be sent shortly ^.^
@DedDiscord I absolutely love that name you suggested the money will be sent shortly ^.^
New Hatchery WIP
@Batchall

Ahhh! <3 I'm so happy you liked it! He's such a handsome boy and I instantly thought of Odeon when I saw him. Glad I could help ^^
@Batchall

Ahhh! <3 I'm so happy you liked it! He's such a handsome boy and I instantly thought of Odeon when I saw him. Glad I could help ^^