Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for new players!
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 141 142
@AviThePaladin @undeadprincess @MightEqualsRight @karpediem @Nightmare10 @jinxpikachu @skywiththeclouds @Scenario @BeckAlistiere @Silvermuse @TrueAceDragon The latest Hidden Treasures nest has hatched! As promised each of you will get a dragon from this pair for free, though there is only the one hatchling this time so most of you will have to wait for a future nest. This dragon is first come first serve, so whoever replies first will get it. If you don't get it don't worry, you'll be left on the list. If no one replies within 24 hours, I will be selling this dragon to my friend who has already expressed interest in buying her. When requesting this dragon, don't forget to include a name, or she will be named Glow when I send her to you. ----- [columns][center] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/435933/43593219.png[/img] [quote][b]'Glow'[/b] Female, XXY Obsidian/Obsidian/Peach Metallic/Facet/Opal[/quote][/center] [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43593219] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=105&tertgene=17&winggene=8&wings=10&auth=2748d64fa74934ce1b977fdfe31df40454ac65b4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url][/columns] ----- Want to get priority for these hatchlings? Ask to be moved to the hatchery pinglist. You won't get a free dragon, but you'll get a chance to buy one for around 20kt before they get offered up here. Still want a free hatchling but don't want to deal with the competition for these ones? Feel free to look at our [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1509850/1#post_12499163]pairs[/url] and choose a different one :)
@AviThePaladin @undeadprincess @MightEqualsRight @karpediem @Nightmare10 @jinxpikachu @skywiththeclouds @Scenario @BeckAlistiere @Silvermuse @TrueAceDragon
The latest Hidden Treasures nest has hatched! As promised each of you will get a dragon from this pair for free, though there is only the one hatchling this time so most of you will have to wait for a future nest. This dragon is first come first serve, so whoever replies first will get it. If you don't get it don't worry, you'll be left on the list. If no one replies within 24 hours, I will be selling this dragon to my friend who has already expressed interest in buying her.
When requesting this dragon, don't forget to include a name, or she will be named Glow when I send her to you.
43593219.png
Quote:
'Glow'
Female, XXY
Obsidian/Obsidian/Peach
Metallic/Facet/Opal

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=105&tertgene=17&winggene=8&wings=10&auth=2748d64fa74934ce1b977fdfe31df40454ac65b4&dummyext=prev.png

Want to get priority for these hatchlings? Ask to be moved to the hatchery pinglist. You won't get a free dragon, but you'll get a chance to buy one for around 20kt before they get offered up here.
Still want a free hatchling but don't want to deal with the competition for these ones? Feel free to look at our pairs and choose a different one :)
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
@Mollusk May i have corrosion? :D
@Mollusk May i have corrosion? :D
@TheEnd22
Absolutely you may! I'll ask @AloneTogether to send the CR right away :D
@TheEnd22
Absolutely you may! I'll ask @AloneTogether to send the CR right away :D
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

If it is still available, may I have watermelon please? Also, in the future, may I request a hatchling from the outbreak pair?

Your dragons are gorgeous.
If it is still available, may I have watermelon please? Also, in the future, may I request a hatchling from the outbreak pair?

Your dragons are gorgeous.
@gemyst
Sure thing! I'll add you to the list and have @AloneTogether send the CR as soon as possible :)
@gemyst
Sure thing! I'll add you to the list and have @AloneTogether send the CR as soon as possible :)
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

@Mollusk I'd love to adopt Purity please! :)
@Mollusk I'd love to adopt Purity please! :)
buBHBhp.png
@Silvermuse
Sure thing, I'll ask @AloneTogether to send the CR asap
@Silvermuse
Sure thing, I'll ask @AloneTogether to send the CR asap
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

Oh goodness!! If no one’s claimed her yet, I’d love to take the “hidden treasures” Hatchling!! I’d like her to be named Pyrene !! Thanks again for the lovely dergs!!!
Oh goodness!! If no one’s claimed her yet, I’d love to take the “hidden treasures” Hatchling!! I’d like her to be named Pyrene !! Thanks again for the lovely dergs!!!
@Mollusk May I have Glacier, please?
@Mollusk May I have Glacier, please?
Could I take 'Maple',
officially naming him 'Oak' to go along with his dad's name c;
Could I take 'Maple',
officially naming him 'Oak' to go along with his dad's name c;
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 141 142