Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Scrying Workshop
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
my hat opens into another hat and another hat @_@

also oh my gosh this is the BEST THANK YOU SO MUCH HOLY CROW
my hat opens into another hat and another hat @_@

also oh my gosh this is the BEST THANK YOU SO MUCH HOLY CROW
furry_fiddle.png
how is this new feature supposed to work? it asks for the dragon'a code, but i don't see any numers or anything undee their descriptions, how am i supposed to compare dragons if i can't input them?

otherwisw this is pretty amazing and i am loving what i've seen so far
how is this new feature supposed to work? it asks for the dragon'a code, but i don't see any numers or anything undee their descriptions, how am i supposed to compare dragons if i can't input them?

otherwisw this is pretty amazing and i am loving what i've seen so far
Dragon codes are the numbers at the end of the URL for their specific page! So for example one of my dragons is
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=3892&tab=dragon&did=2036045
The part after the "did=" is the dragon id! So for that dragon, it's 2036045. Just highlight, copy, and paste!
Dragon codes are the numbers at the end of the URL for their specific page! So for example one of my dragons is
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=3892&tab=dragon&did=2036045
The part after the "did=" is the dragon id! So for that dragon, it's 2036045. Just highlight, copy, and paste!
Welcome back @Akiri! Glad to see you're doing better, and here's to a full recovery.
Welcome back @Akiri! Glad to see you're doing better, and here's to a full recovery.
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.png
Oh god I am so happy! I'm the one who made the bunny familiar suggestion thread so I am crying tears of joy! Bunniiiiiies! =D I completely missed the April 1st thing and was super-confused when I read the update because I had no idea what's going on. But now I found my hat and have a bunny and aaaah cute!

Also, I am of course super-thrilled about the workshop because homg yes, color and gene previewer. Welcome back, Akiri! It's wonderful to see that you're getting better and despite not being fully back to health are still working so hard for us!
Oh god I am so happy! I'm the one who made the bunny familiar suggestion thread so I am crying tears of joy! Bunniiiiiies! =D I completely missed the April 1st thing and was super-confused when I read the update because I had no idea what's going on. But now I found my hat and have a bunny and aaaah cute!

Also, I am of course super-thrilled about the workshop because homg yes, color and gene previewer. Welcome back, Akiri! It's wonderful to see that you're getting better and despite not being fully back to health are still working so hard for us!
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
For a second I thought this was the introduction of crafting. :/

Still satisfied with the update though! ^^
For a second I thought this was the introduction of crafting. :/

Still satisfied with the update though! ^^
XS9Xu1r.png
Good to see you again, Akiri. Even if you're just poking your head in, its certainly reassuring. Hope you get well soon!

Also, YAY UPDATES.
Good to see you again, Akiri. Even if you're just poking your head in, its certainly reassuring. Hope you get well soon!

Also, YAY UPDATES.
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
nice update, great potential^^

just a really small fry to mention: it says two times tertiary colour instead of gene one time^^ working fine though!

good work~
nice update, great potential^^

just a really small fry to mention: it says two times tertiary colour instead of gene one time^^ working fine though!

good work~
I've been so busy playing with all this that I haven't stopped by to register my appreciation! How rude of me!

Thank you all so much.
I've been so busy playing with all this that I haven't stopped by to register my appreciation! How rude of me!

Thank you all so much.
nuBhKlu.jpg
1st of april?

Wasn't FR about the holidays in Lore alone and not about holidays in Real Life at all?
If this has changed sometime since opening, where has it been stated?
1st of april?

Wasn't FR about the holidays in Lore alone and not about holidays in Real Life at all?
If this has changed sometime since opening, where has it been stated?
~
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30