Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Worst movie you've ever seen
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Has anyone mentioned Joshua and the promised land yet
ok, so a movie I've actually watched myself (and not as reaction on YT) and found atrocious, was that one parody of Hunger games… Angry games, or something
it was just so BAD
Has anyone mentioned Joshua and the promised land yet
ok, so a movie I've actually watched myself (and not as reaction on YT) and found atrocious, was that one parody of Hunger games… Angry games, or something
it was just so BAD
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
pacific rim 2, because i'm an absolute hardcore fan of the original pacific rim movie and i'm so, so bitter about how off-tune and badly made and unfaithful to every single key feature of the original that the sequel is.
pacific rim 2, because i'm an absolute hardcore fan of the original pacific rim movie and i'm so, so bitter about how off-tune and badly made and unfaithful to every single key feature of the original that the sequel is.
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
The Last Airbender.

I heard it was awful, but once I watched it on Nickelodeon, I was soooo happy I didn't waste any money on it. I've watched awful movies before, but this was such a disgrace to the show and I couldn't believe the way they butchered Aang's name among other things.
The Last Airbender.

I heard it was awful, but once I watched it on Nickelodeon, I was soooo happy I didn't waste any money on it. I've watched awful movies before, but this was such a disgrace to the show and I couldn't believe the way they butchered Aang's name among other things.
Warning: Lots of ranting xD (note, please don't hate on my list! This is pure opinion only!)
The Bee Movie: seriously, bee x human girl...not my thing :p
Shrek 3 and 4, maybe even 2: I felt they were just trying too hard, with a lack of a strong plot. Either way, they weren't as satisfying as the first one.)
Spy Kids 4: Cecil and his sister were literally like a duplication for Carmen and Juni, only brattier. And in the film, the dad was portrayed as a complete moron.
The Last Airbender: Nickelodian wasted their time and money on this film. As an avid fan of the anime series since I was in grade school, I was so disappointed in this movie. The characters weren't accurate; the race/ethnicity of the characters weren't accurate (c'mon~ it's clear that Aang and his friends are Asian); every fight scene was so short and terribly plotted. The only decent thing was the water effects.
Shark Tales: no comment:p
The Spiderwick Chronicles
Let It Go
The Frog Prince
Warning: Lots of ranting xD (note, please don't hate on my list! This is pure opinion only!)
The Bee Movie: seriously, bee x human girl...not my thing :p
Shrek 3 and 4, maybe even 2: I felt they were just trying too hard, with a lack of a strong plot. Either way, they weren't as satisfying as the first one.)
Spy Kids 4: Cecil and his sister were literally like a duplication for Carmen and Juni, only brattier. And in the film, the dad was portrayed as a complete moron.
The Last Airbender: Nickelodian wasted their time and money on this film. As an avid fan of the anime series since I was in grade school, I was so disappointed in this movie. The characters weren't accurate; the race/ethnicity of the characters weren't accurate (c'mon~ it's clear that Aang and his friends are Asian); every fight scene was so short and terribly plotted. The only decent thing was the water effects.
Shark Tales: no comment:p
The Spiderwick Chronicles
Let It Go
The Frog Prince
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
The 'horror' movie Occulous. It was super slow paced and the only scary part of the movie is when the main character bites into a light bulb.
The 'horror' movie Occulous. It was super slow paced and the only scary part of the movie is when the main character bites into a light bulb.
........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
Sharktopus vs Whalewolf

come at me
Sharktopus vs Whalewolf

come at me
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
The Divergent movie is the land of plotholes.
The Divergent movie is the land of plotholes.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Michael Bay's Transformers. (all of them.)

I could go on for like.... a while about how much I hate them and how we were robbed of actually good transformers films for like.... ten years!!!! Thank god the bumblebee movie thats coming out looks good & has nothing to do with that man because I don't think I could deal with any more of that hot garbage.
Michael Bay's Transformers. (all of them.)

I could go on for like.... a while about how much I hate them and how we were robbed of actually good transformers films for like.... ten years!!!! Thank god the bumblebee movie thats coming out looks good & has nothing to do with that man because I don't think I could deal with any more of that hot garbage.
A rotating signature of Elden Ring talisman items._
♦ He/Him | FR+2 | Earth symbol Lightning symbol
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

__________________________________Gif of a boston terrier chewing gum
I mean I've seen movies like Manos the Hands of Fate & Plan 9 from Outer Space so those probably.
I mean I've seen movies like Manos the Hands of Fate & Plan 9 from Outer Space so those probably.
VFUsKLI.png
the lightning thief
the sea of monsters
i am number four
the scorch trials

they are all HORRIBLE compared to the books and just in general
the lightning thief
the sea of monsters
i am number four
the scorch trials

they are all HORRIBLE compared to the books and just in general
fight me m8