Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | = insectivore artshop open =
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20
hi!!!!!! i finished all my slots and i'm up for more!! :)
hi!!!!!! i finished all my slots and i'm up for more!! :)
@insectivore
Could I send you a pm for a sticker or two?
@insectivore
Could I send you a pm for a sticker or two?
tumblr_o7kkugdC2E1tsignao2_250.png
@Kenkou yes definitely!! :)
@Kenkou yes definitely!! :)
i'm willing to take a few slots :3

i'm willing to take a few slots :3

^_^
^_^
@insectivore

Can I order two chibis, please?

One of a MLP pony, she's here (you can ignore all the "glitchy" pixels if you want). And another of this character?

So should be 1k gems total, right?
@insectivore

Can I order two chibis, please?

One of a MLP pony, she's here (you can ignore all the "glitchy" pixels if you want). And another of this character?

So should be 1k gems total, right?
84480400.png
@Lae heck yeah!! just send the gems however you'd like and i'll have them done later tonight after i sleep :3 i love green ponies sm
@Lae heck yeah!! just send the gems however you'd like and i'll have them done later tonight after i sleep :3 i love green ponies sm
i'm open taking slots :3
i'm open taking slots :3
bump!
bump!
@insectivore

Hi there! I may like to order something from you, but could I maybe see some more examples? :> That'd help with choosing a characters/dragon (I want some humanoid designs for my dragons) & a style (the coloured sketch, chibi, or fullbody...)

I really like what I'm seeing so far, so otherwise I'll probably just have you choose, if you're alright with that :D
@insectivore

Hi there! I may like to order something from you, but could I maybe see some more examples? :> That'd help with choosing a characters/dragon (I want some humanoid designs for my dragons) & a style (the coloured sketch, chibi, or fullbody...)

I really like what I'm seeing so far, so otherwise I'll probably just have you choose, if you're alright with that :D
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20