Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite "Cringey" Interests?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25
I like Undertale a whole lot. And like, I know. I am so aware but it was such a good game and I have a graphic t-shirt (one of so, so many) with a character on it.

And roleplay. not like nsfw stuff but just sort of standard forum/para stuff.
I like Undertale a whole lot. And like, I know. I am so aware but it was such a good game and I have a graphic t-shirt (one of so, so many) with a character on it.

And roleplay. not like nsfw stuff but just sort of standard forum/para stuff.
Xe/Xir/Xirs pronouns
I like My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic! I also like, the My Little Pony dolls. I used to collect them before I move and had to get rid for most of my things ): But maybe again one day!!
I like My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic! I also like, the My Little Pony dolls. I used to collect them before I move and had to get rid for most of my things ): But maybe again one day!!
I....I was playing minecraft literally 10 minutes ago. I am not on the internet enough to realize it is now considered cringy. I LOVE THEM GOOD GOOD BLOCKS
I....I was playing minecraft literally 10 minutes ago. I am not on the internet enough to realize it is now considered cringy. I LOVE THEM GOOD GOOD BLOCKS
yXOBcio.gif
I love Minecraft! I recently got back into some old Minecraft modpacks I played in like 2012, there's one called TechnicPack that has a whole bunch of machinery so you can build factories and stuff, and there's another one called CrazyCraft that has so many mods and it's just... Well... Crazy...
I don't get why people make fun of Minecraft, it's so fun and relaxing and it encourages creativity.

I also unironically like nightcore... Sometimes I'm just in a hyper mood and I want to listen to fast songs, you know?
I love Minecraft! I recently got back into some old Minecraft modpacks I played in like 2012, there's one called TechnicPack that has a whole bunch of machinery so you can build factories and stuff, and there's another one called CrazyCraft that has so many mods and it's just... Well... Crazy...
I don't get why people make fun of Minecraft, it's so fun and relaxing and it encourages creativity.

I also unironically like nightcore... Sometimes I'm just in a hyper mood and I want to listen to fast songs, you know?
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
Teletubbies. I love teletubbies and think they're cute.

Is Sonic "cringey"? Well, I guess. But I like sth, this is my childhood and I even read (well, tried. There's so many) comics.

And anime. I didn't know anime is cringey but okay. I watch it. I like it. You can fight me but whatever.

Is rp cringey?
Teletubbies. I love teletubbies and think they're cute.

Is Sonic "cringey"? Well, I guess. But I like sth, this is my childhood and I even read (well, tried. There's so many) comics.

And anime. I didn't know anime is cringey but okay. I watch it. I like it. You can fight me but whatever.

Is rp cringey?
"When life gives you matches, burn down an auditorium full of high school students. When life doesn't give you matches, go buy matches"

I'm monprom trash
- Damien LaVay
lowkey love the Instagram ASMR videos
lowkey love the Instagram ASMR videos
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
I hopped on minecraft fairly soon after it first came out, and I've been in love with it ever since. Same with Undertale, though I don't really follow the fandom anymore.

also neopets rip me
I hopped on minecraft fairly soon after it first came out, and I've been in love with it ever since. Same with Undertale, though I don't really follow the fandom anymore.

also neopets rip me
wizard101 is a guilty pleasure of mine, as well as warrior cats, a series of unfortunate events (my friends call it repetitive and cringy so) and pokemon
also those avatar makers like what you see in dolldivine? yeah
wizard101 is a guilty pleasure of mine, as well as warrior cats, a series of unfortunate events (my friends call it repetitive and cringy so) and pokemon
also those avatar makers like what you see in dolldivine? yeah
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Dragon Ball Z.

I grew up with that and it's a phase that never ended for me. I'm 31 now and I still love it.
I used to be afraid of telling people I liked it because it does have somewhat of a reputation I guess, and I didn't want people to think I was weird for liking an anime that's about buff men who yell and scream a lot, but I don't care anymore.

I owe DBZ a LOT. I was bullied a lot as a kid, but the characters in DBZ are so strong and confident, I drew strength from that. The main character Goku was my childhood hero (he's still my hero, bless him) and it helped me through school... quite literally.

I taught myself English when I was 12, thanks to DBZ, because I recorded episodes on audio tapes and wrote down the dialogue - I still have 300+ pages in word full of dialogue I wrote down as a kid, I had entire episodes memorized and I aced every English exam that followed, because DBZ had helped make it easy for me.

I have SO MANY FOND memories and I met great people and amazing friends through my love for DBZ, and I love that it's gotten more attention again since we finally after two decades of begging got an official sequel in 2015, and we're still getting new stuff!!

I love it and I doubt that I will ever stop loving it.
Dragon Ball Z.

I grew up with that and it's a phase that never ended for me. I'm 31 now and I still love it.
I used to be afraid of telling people I liked it because it does have somewhat of a reputation I guess, and I didn't want people to think I was weird for liking an anime that's about buff men who yell and scream a lot, but I don't care anymore.

I owe DBZ a LOT. I was bullied a lot as a kid, but the characters in DBZ are so strong and confident, I drew strength from that. The main character Goku was my childhood hero (he's still my hero, bless him) and it helped me through school... quite literally.

I taught myself English when I was 12, thanks to DBZ, because I recorded episodes on audio tapes and wrote down the dialogue - I still have 300+ pages in word full of dialogue I wrote down as a kid, I had entire episodes memorized and I aced every English exam that followed, because DBZ had helped make it easy for me.

I have SO MANY FOND memories and I met great people and amazing friends through my love for DBZ, and I love that it's gotten more attention again since we finally after two decades of begging got an official sequel in 2015, and we're still getting new stuff!!

I love it and I doubt that I will ever stop loving it.
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
Ugh I have so many.

FNaF, Undertale, some anime and mangas, edgy characters, cosplay (especially fursuits and stilt suits), Minecraft, creepypastas, Warrior Cats, Wings of Fire, doll repaints, dress up games, MLP...
And music like metal, rock, techno, and dubstep, but I'm not sure if those are considered cringey.
Ugh I have so many.

FNaF, Undertale, some anime and mangas, edgy characters, cosplay (especially fursuits and stilt suits), Minecraft, creepypastas, Warrior Cats, Wings of Fire, doll repaints, dress up games, MLP...
And music like metal, rock, techno, and dubstep, but I'm not sure if those are considered cringey.
We stan plague doctors
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25