Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most artistic flight?
1 2 3
Wind, but I think it'd be cool to have a clan that is very artistic in a flight that's normally seen as non-artistic. Makes for some cool lore opportunities, like what you've got going!
Wind, but I think it'd be cool to have a clan that is very artistic in a flight that's normally seen as non-artistic. Makes for some cool lore opportunities, like what you've got going!
3xOkhKh.jpg
nobody mentioning the fire flight'7 metalworking? that'7 mo7t certainly an art.
nobody mentioning the fire flight'7 metalworking? that'7 mo7t certainly an art.
Spr_5b_609_s.png
By best friend, who is an amazing artist, is in Wind. So I guess I'd say Wind as well.
By best friend, who is an amazing artist, is in Wind. So I guess I'd say Wind as well.
WjyjP9T.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
Shadow flight is so artistic they even have paint constantly coming out of their eyes!

(I'm not being serious at all)

But yeah, like everyone else said, I always pictured Wind as the most artistic.
Shadow flight is so artistic they even have paint constantly coming out of their eyes!

(I'm not being serious at all)

But yeah, like everyone else said, I always pictured Wind as the most artistic.
Wind definitely
Wind definitely
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
I'd like to say I'm artistic and I'm in Water. Can you imagine how hard painting would be without water? And did you know you can paint ON water? And dyes need water to work as well.
Besides, other than art-art, literature is an art, and we are all about writing out poetic prophecies, right?
I'd like to say I'm artistic and I'm in Water. Can you imagine how hard painting would be without water? And did you know you can paint ON water? And dyes need water to work as well.
Besides, other than art-art, literature is an art, and we are all about writing out poetic prophecies, right?
MwNDV.gif . KqnjzPt.png
there are a lot of artistic people in water as well. in our discord i constantly see people sharing awesome art they made!
there are a lot of artistic people in water as well. in our discord i constantly see people sharing awesome art they made!
ycSiwsB.png
I've always thought of water as the artsy ones
I've always thought of water as the artsy ones
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
Wind of couse .
Wind of couse .
tiEnSNJ.png
Honestly, I’ve seen a lot of great artists from the shadow flight
Honestly, I’ve seen a lot of great artists from the shadow flight
unknown-2.png
1 2 3