Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | New Moon Hatchery - PC Hatchlings!!!
1 2
Can I take now to claim that beautiful smoke hatchling? Such a pretty grey baby...
Can I take now to claim that beautiful smoke hatchling? Such a pretty grey baby...
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
Hime/ They/It / FR+3
@itsprincesschan
The smoke/white/black male? Just clarifying as they both have smoke (^^;)
@itsprincesschan
The smoke/white/black male? Just clarifying as they both have smoke (^^;)
Check my lair for any dragons I'm selling! If you don't see anything you like, just ask for a pair!
Yeah ^^; he’s so cute I don’t know what to do with myself
Yeah ^^; he’s so cute I don’t know what to do with myself
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
Hime/ They/It / FR+3
@TabbyTomCat @itsprincesschan

Atqui/Eago hatchlings available!! (Strangely enough the hatchlings have themed colour schemes...)

Atqui/Eago hatchlings available!! (Strangely enough the hatchlings have themed colour schemes...)
Check my lair for any dragons I'm selling! If you don't see anything you like, just ask for a pair!

Sans/Vivena hatchlings available!!! One of them is only 5kt, his primary... doesn't exactly match the rest of him. In a not-so-good way.

Sans/Vivena hatchlings available!!! One of them is only 5kt, his primary... doesn't exactly match the rest of him. In a not-so-good way.
Friendly affiliate bump from Tempest Spirals Hatchery!
Friendly affiliate bump from Tempest Spirals Hatchery!
cfbrDFl.png

Forgot to mention that Hephaestus/Isonoe hatched yesterday, and Solum/Pax hatched today!! Also please check out the note left at the top of the hatchlings available page, and please give me an answer!

Forgot to mention that Hephaestus/Isonoe hatched yesterday, and Solum/Pax hatched today!! Also please check out the note left at the top of the hatchlings available page, and please give me an answer!
1 2