Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Apparel Checklist - 28.05.2018
Hello all! I have created a checklist using Google sheets which contains all of the apparel on the site, along with how each item may be obtained. To use it, go to "File" and "Make a copy". Keep permissions the same, as this means you will get a warning if you try to change any cell that has code in it.

Please note: You only have to keep the "Hoard Order" tab updated; the categorical tabs will all pull data from there. If you have an item, you may mark it however you wish: with a "Yes", number of copies, date obtained, which dragon it's on, etc. Just do NOT mark anything in the cells of items you do not have; doing so will mess up the code which counts number of unique items.

Please leave feedback for me here! I'm subscribed, so no need to ping. I'm willing to ping people when I update this spreadsheet, so feel free to mention if you want to be on that list too.

(Also, a huge shout-out to DeadlyInformant for helping me with some of the coding!)

Pinglist
Herddog dragonowl21
Hello all! I have created a checklist using Google sheets which contains all of the apparel on the site, along with how each item may be obtained. To use it, go to "File" and "Make a copy". Keep permissions the same, as this means you will get a warning if you try to change any cell that has code in it.

Please note: You only have to keep the "Hoard Order" tab updated; the categorical tabs will all pull data from there. If you have an item, you may mark it however you wish: with a "Yes", number of copies, date obtained, which dragon it's on, etc. Just do NOT mark anything in the cells of items you do not have; doing so will mess up the code which counts number of unique items.

Please leave feedback for me here! I'm subscribed, so no need to ping. I'm willing to ping people when I update this spreadsheet, so feel free to mention if you want to be on that list too.

(Also, a huge shout-out to DeadlyInformant for helping me with some of the coding!)

Pinglist
Herddog dragonowl21
FR +12
I think this is exactly what I've been looking for: apparel in hoard order. I waste so much time scrolling through my hoard looking for that one, lone, hard to see item. Now I can control+F and find it on your spreadsheet and see what comes before and what comes after.

Thank you so much!

Ping me, please. :)
I think this is exactly what I've been looking for: apparel in hoard order. I waste so much time scrolling through my hoard looking for that one, lone, hard to see item. Now I can control+F and find it on your spreadsheet and see what comes before and what comes after.

Thank you so much!

Ping me, please. :)
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
@Herddog

Thank you! The spreadsheet has been updated. :)
@Herddog

Thank you! The spreadsheet has been updated. :)
FR +12
I'm using this almost daily. :)
I'm using this almost daily. :)
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
Woah!!! This is exactly what I was looking for~
Very simplistic! I know exactly what I've done when I make a mistake, where with more detailed trackers I tend to get lost, haha. And having it in hoard order is very nice!!

Apparently I'm getting close to having 1/4th of the apparel on site! 492/2178, I would never have known!
Would you mind adding me to the pinglist? Thank you!
Woah!!! This is exactly what I was looking for~
Very simplistic! I know exactly what I've done when I make a mistake, where with more detailed trackers I tend to get lost, haha. And having it in hoard order is very nice!!

Apparently I'm getting close to having 1/4th of the apparel on site! 492/2178, I would never have known!
Would you mind adding me to the pinglist? Thank you!
Capricorn || +0 FR Time
ey/em or they/them

view my currently reading and book stats on the storygraph!
external website
W2JLRmc.png
@dragonowl21

You've been added! I'm glad you've found it useful. :)
@dragonowl21

You've been added! I'm glad you've found it useful. :)
FR +12
@Herddog @dragonowl21

The spreadsheet has been updated with the plumes and fest apparel!
@Herddog @dragonowl21

The spreadsheet has been updated with the plumes and fest apparel!
FR +12
Thank goodness for this, I don't have to track my own sloppy way anymore! Just an absolutely amazingly helpful sheet.

I noticed only one little error in the whole entire thing and I feel bad for not making better note of it, but one of the Navy Wrap items was missing from the Hoard Order sheet.
Thank goodness for this, I don't have to track my own sloppy way anymore! Just an absolutely amazingly helpful sheet.

I noticed only one little error in the whole entire thing and I feel bad for not making better note of it, but one of the Navy Wrap items was missing from the Hoard Order sheet.
DJd3AVo.png
@ShadowRising

Bless now i can know at a glance whether i have something rather than have to play spot the differences with my hoard.

Are you planning to continue updating it though?
@ShadowRising

Bless now i can know at a glance whether i have something rather than have to play spot the differences with my hoard.

Are you planning to continue updating it though?
uKsPcMF.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif