Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | TAE'S ACCENTS! [Angelic Arcane OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Sirimiri

Will do! :D
@Sirimiri

Will do! :D
@Taekiu

Oo, I have a Wildclaw who's been looking for a skin/accent almost exactly like that... It looks amazing! :O I would love a copy if/when you print the skin ^^
@Taekiu

Oo, I have a Wildclaw who's been looking for a skin/accent almost exactly like that... It looks amazing! :O I would love a copy if/when you print the skin ^^
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Taekiu Hey! GASP mod here ^^

Just curious; did you have trouble copying over the pinglist from the website? Your formatting seems a little... off? (like the comma at the end of your keywords)
Also please make sure to include a preview of the accent you're pinging for in the post with the pings c:
@Taekiu Hey! GASP mod here ^^

Just curious; did you have trouble copying over the pinglist from the website? Your formatting seems a little... off? (like the comma at the end of your keywords)
Also please make sure to include a preview of the accent you're pinging for in the post with the pings c:
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

Oh no, I just accidentally erased it while editing. I'll add it back if it's needed.

I had the accent on the first post, so i hope that's okay too.
@Tiriea

Oh no, I just accidentally erased it while editing. I'll add it back if it's needed.

I had the accent on the first post, so i hope that's okay too.
@Taekiu
Oh dear I have a very bad need for this accent. May I please be pinged if you decide to print it? ^^
@Taekiu
Oh dear I have a very bad need for this accent. May I please be pinged if you decide to print it? ^^
@Taekiu I'd be interested!
@Taekiu I'd be interested!
@Taekiu If you could note any other keywords you used that would be great, thank you ^^

And no the actual ping post needs to have the preview. Especially when threads get bigger it helps the people you're pinging see exactly what they've been pinged for without having to click around/go searching. This way you may also tempt people who wouldn't have clicked through; so more sales!~
@Taekiu If you could note any other keywords you used that would be great, thank you ^^

And no the actual ping post needs to have the preview. Especially when threads get bigger it helps the people you're pinging see exactly what they've been pinged for without having to click around/go searching. This way you may also tempt people who wouldn't have clicked through; so more sales!~
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

Oh okay, then.
@Tiriea

Oh okay, then.
@Malachite

Oh hey! I think I bought a dragon form you? Nice to see you again xD
@Malachite

Oh hey! I think I bought a dragon form you? Nice to see you again xD
@Taekiu

i love this accent so much! id love to know if you are taking preorders for it!
@Taekiu

i love this accent so much! id love to know if you are taking preorders for it!
ycSiwsB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16