Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Δ Neraida's Lore Store Δ (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34
I think a backstory would be good. Thanks!
I think a backstory would be good. Thanks!

Username: DarkYaten
Character/dragon:
Length: medium
POV: Characters
Dialogue: Yes!
Details: Arina is superb, deadly, hard to impress. A true nightmare on her bad days. Devoted to her duty, on free time she offer herself for addition patrols or hunting session. Her mate is Ibex, one of the few that she consider on her level. Ibex was a traveler, herarely talk, he love to stay alone and only care about Arina. He's a very good fighter but he didn't like to fight. They've nested many times, trained their hatchlings as warriors and send them into the world. She's fierce, he's uninterested. But one day their clan got ambushed and torn apart from a group lead by one of their daughters (Sulmara). This caused a forced move from ice to nature territory, many dragons died and they're still struggling to fully recover. Arina didn't take it well: furious isn't enough to describe her mood and the only one that can calm her a little is Ibex. He didn't care at all btw, fighting his daughters or killing ember mouse is the very same in his eyes. But he didn't like when Arina's anger burn everything else. I want a short story that portray their bond.
How I'm paying: treasure
How I want my product: private message
Extra: if you need more backup on past you can read more on page1 dragons bios. Also they did nest again in nature but never kept close one of their hatchlings. She's a warrior: the training part is her duty.

Username: DarkYaten
Character/dragon:
Length: medium
POV: Characters
Dialogue: Yes!
Details: Arina is superb, deadly, hard to impress. A true nightmare on her bad days. Devoted to her duty, on free time she offer herself for addition patrols or hunting session. Her mate is Ibex, one of the few that she consider on her level. Ibex was a traveler, herarely talk, he love to stay alone and only care about Arina. He's a very good fighter but he didn't like to fight. They've nested many times, trained their hatchlings as warriors and send them into the world. She's fierce, he's uninterested. But one day their clan got ambushed and torn apart from a group lead by one of their daughters (Sulmara). This caused a forced move from ice to nature territory, many dragons died and they're still struggling to fully recover. Arina didn't take it well: furious isn't enough to describe her mood and the only one that can calm her a little is Ibex. He didn't care at all btw, fighting his daughters or killing ember mouse is the very same in his eyes. But he didn't like when Arina's anger burn everything else. I want a short story that portray their bond.
How I'm paying: treasure
How I want my product: private message
Extra: if you need more backup on past you can read more on page1 dragons bios. Also they did nest again in nature but never kept close one of their hatchlings. She's a warrior: the training part is her duty.
jrbertl.png
@LadyYersinia

Well, then I'd need you to describe her backstory. You only gave me details about who she is, not her past.

@DarkYaten

Got it! Please send a one-way CR with the 18k T. This may take a while, since I have some others to do.
@LadyYersinia

Well, then I'd need you to describe her backstory. You only gave me details about who she is, not her past.

@DarkYaten

Got it! Please send a one-way CR with the 18k T. This may take a while, since I have some others to do.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

I'm sorry. I am not good at creating a story or history. I'll be fine with what you can come up with. If that's not what you do then I do apologies for assuming. You can create a random day for her. If you can take what I have offered as who she is, you can come up with the rest?

Again I'm sorry, I didn't realize it's more in depth than I thought.
I'm sorry. I am not good at creating a story or history. I'll be fine with what you can come up with. If that's not what you do then I do apologies for assuming. You can create a random day for her. If you can take what I have offered as who she is, you can come up with the rest?

Again I'm sorry, I didn't realize it's more in depth than I thought.
@StarsAndMoon

Complete! Sending to you through PM now. Hope you like your lore!
Sorry for the wait. I started having summer camp today, so now I have less time to write this stuff.

@LadyYersinia

Okay, I'll think up a backstory for her.
@StarsAndMoon

Sorry for the wait. I started having summer camp today, so now I have less time to write this stuff.

@LadyYersinia

Okay, I'll think up a backstory for her.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

Username: PulciniVerdi
Character/dragon: Aster & Asteria
Length: long
POV: up to you
Dialogue: up to you
Details: they're my first generation for the Pureblood Legacy Challenge, you can find more info in Aster's bio. I want a short story that show their bond, focusing on Asteria (since she'll be exalted soon it's her only chance to get some attention). Their eggs will hatch in 2 days so you may include them too. For extra info on Asteria's character please refer to her bio.
Story or Lore: Story
How I'm paying: Treasure
How I want my product: forum and PM
Extra: Have fun with it ;) And let me know if you're interested in writing more for this callenge!
Username: PulciniVerdi
Character/dragon: Aster & Asteria
Length: long
POV: up to you
Dialogue: up to you
Details: they're my first generation for the Pureblood Legacy Challenge, you can find more info in Aster's bio. I want a short story that show their bond, focusing on Asteria (since she'll be exalted soon it's her only chance to get some attention). Their eggs will hatch in 2 days so you may include them too. For extra info on Asteria's character please refer to her bio.
Story or Lore: Story
How I'm paying: Treasure
How I want my product: forum and PM
Extra: Have fun with it ;) And let me know if you're interested in writing more for this callenge!
Need money? Be My Alchemist!
@LadyYersinia

@LadyYersinia

candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

[b]Username:[/b]@Aontacht [b]Character/dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43333095] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/433331/43333095_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Length:[/b] Long [b]POV:[/b] Narrator's POV[b] Dialogue:[/b] (Yes or no? Ignore if you chose narrator) [b]Details:[/b] I didn't really feel up to writing well today, but she has a bit already in her bio. It's sucky, but it has the idea for her backstory down. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2472240#post_2472240]Here[/url] is some info on the subspecies clan she is in. Also, as an adult she becomes a healer for Tribe Whakapapa, using both medicinal plants and her great aptitude in magic (which despite growing very slowly and gradually has surpassed most other dragons' magical compacities.) [b]How I'm paying: Treasure, or mixed, 45,000 Treasure/ 45 Gems. Or!: I'm willing to train any dragon for you! We can discuss levels, but maybe one up to 14-17?[/b] [b]How I want my product:[/b] PM [b]Extra:[/b] :) I like your writing style!
Username:@Aontacht
Character/dragon:
43333095_350.png

Length: Long
POV: Narrator's POV
Dialogue:
(Yes or no? Ignore if you chose narrator)
Details: I didn't really feel up to writing well today, but she has a bit already in her bio. It's sucky, but it has the idea for her backstory down. Here is some info on the subspecies clan she is in. Also, as an adult she becomes a healer for Tribe Whakapapa, using both medicinal plants and her great aptitude in magic (which despite growing very slowly and gradually has surpassed most other dragons' magical compacities.)
How I'm paying: Treasure, or mixed, 45,000 Treasure/ 45 Gems. Or!: I'm willing to train any dragon for you! We can discuss levels, but maybe one up to 14-17?
How I want my product: PM
Extra: :) I like your writing style!
lore_shop_by_angeldragonisa-dch2oyt.png
@Aontacht

I’d prefer you give me 45kT or 45G, or a mix if you want. I’m already training some dragons, so I don’t need the training myself. Please send a one-way CR with the 45kT ir 45G!
@Aontacht

I’d prefer you give me 45kT or 45G, or a mix if you want. I’m already training some dragons, so I don’t need the training myself. Please send a one-way CR with the 45kT ir 45G!
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

@Aontacht

@Aontacht

candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34