Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone do outfit designing for dragons?
I have a LOT of dragons I'm looking to get apparel for but I'm not that good at picking it out so if anyone is willing to help me just pm me??
I have a LOT of dragons I'm looking to get apparel for but I'm not that good at picking it out so if anyone is willing to help me just pm me??
I can do outfit designing, but I don't often put a lot of apparel on dragons, so I might not be what you're looking for.
I can do outfit designing, but I don't often put a lot of apparel on dragons, so I might not be what you're looking for.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@LeviisSaltyasf

I like to design outfits, if you need help with that? Though I do have a habit of including very expensive pieces, so if you're needing cheaper things, I'm not the one to be designing for you.
@LeviisSaltyasf

I like to design outfits, if you need help with that? Though I do have a habit of including very expensive pieces, so if you're needing cheaper things, I'm not the one to be designing for you.
i really like star wars ok
@EdwardKenway

I'm willing to save up for items! So anything you could help me with is useful!
@EdwardKenway

I'm willing to save up for items! So anything you could help me with is useful!
@LeviisSaltyasf

Alright then~ Which dragons do you need help with?

Also, I think this would go in Dragon Share, since that's where you ask for help with dragons.
@LeviisSaltyasf

Alright then~ Which dragons do you need help with?

Also, I think this would go in Dragon Share, since that's where you ask for help with dragons.
@EdwardKenway

I might have to move this to PMs if you don't mind?
@EdwardKenway

I might have to move this to PMs if you don't mind?
@LeviisSaltyasf

I can help too, take a look at my lair for examples ^^
@LeviisSaltyasf

I can help too, take a look at my lair for examples ^^
unknown-2.png
@LeviisSaltyasf

That's fine, I actually prefer PMs.

i really like designing outfits for people this will be fun
@LeviisSaltyasf

That's fine, I actually prefer PMs.

i really like designing outfits for people this will be fun
@LeviisSaltyasf
First of all, love your username. Secondly, I’m happy to help as well! Just toss a few dragons at me and I can see what I can figure out, that’s not too expensive.
@LeviisSaltyasf
First of all, love your username. Secondly, I’m happy to help as well! Just toss a few dragons at me and I can see what I can figure out, that’s not too expensive.
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif