Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Made a Minecraft server... All welcome!
1 2
Neat! I might drop by sometime.
Neat! I might drop by sometime.
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
ah, what is the version?

oop found out
ah, what is the version?

oop found out
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
@Ooh

Awesome! Hope to see you on sometime!

@STRHKR

Most recent, iirc. Been super busy lately and planning a move in about two weeks so I haven't been as active as I should as a mod, heh. (There are two others plus the server owner, though, so no worries!)

--

I know they are currently working on implementing some really neat ideas very soon, so definitely check it out! Most recent feature implemented was a PvP arena at spawn. (We're a PvE server otherwise.) I know, too, that they are currently working on building some extensive, appropriate dungeons... That aren't just mob traps. :D So those should be added in sometime over the next few weeks or month or so, depending on the progress.
@Ooh

Awesome! Hope to see you on sometime!

@STRHKR

Most recent, iirc. Been super busy lately and planning a move in about two weeks so I haven't been as active as I should as a mod, heh. (There are two others plus the server owner, though, so no worries!)

--

I know they are currently working on implementing some really neat ideas very soon, so definitely check it out! Most recent feature implemented was a PvP arena at spawn. (We're a PvE server otherwise.) I know, too, that they are currently working on building some extensive, appropriate dungeons... That aren't just mob traps. :D So those should be added in sometime over the next few weeks or month or so, depending on the progress.
lTI46fW.png
1 2