Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Almost two weeks since accent submission
1 2
*sigh*
Can anyone tell us what their last approved accent is, so we can find out how backed up we are? The ones I submitted on the 19th, still unapproved, are #1996 and #1997. My last one, submitted a couple days ago and also unapproved, was #2067.
*sigh*
Can anyone tell us what their last approved accent is, so we can find out how backed up we are? The ones I submitted on the 19th, still unapproved, are #1996 and #1997. My last one, submitted a couple days ago and also unapproved, was #2067.
@tec: they're human, they go through each one individually. I would send in a help ticket if it concerns you, but patience is probably key.
@tec: they're human, they go through each one individually. I would send in a help ticket if it concerns you, but patience is probably key.
Not trying to be rude, but it seems like you make this board every time you submit things. The answer is always the same. Just wait. There are more people on the site now than there was before. More people submitting things and still only 1 person checking through the submissions. You'll get your accent soon.
Not trying to be rude, but it seems like you make this board every time you submit things. The answer is always the same. Just wait. There are more people on the site now than there was before. More people submitting things and still only 1 person checking through the submissions. You'll get your accent soon.
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno I make this board every time it takes longer than two weeks, mostly because I don't want to make it three weeks before I get concerned about it, especially since I have people who have paid in advance for these. If you'll notice, 14 days is a lot longer than 7 days.
I'm also looking to find out what the last order number approved is, since if it's 1990 then I'll know they're catching up, but if it's something like 1870 then I'll know I've still got a while to wait. Does that make sense to you?
@Bowno I make this board every time it takes longer than two weeks, mostly because I don't want to make it three weeks before I get concerned about it, especially since I have people who have paid in advance for these. If you'll notice, 14 days is a lot longer than 7 days.
I'm also looking to find out what the last order number approved is, since if it's 1990 then I'll know they're catching up, but if it's something like 1870 then I'll know I've still got a while to wait. Does that make sense to you?
I ordered a accent a little over 2 weeks ago and just recently got my accent. Be patient, they are backed up with a lot of things and there only so many of them.
I ordered a accent a little over 2 weeks ago and just recently got my accent. Be patient, they are backed up with a lot of things and there only so many of them.
I4hbsrM.png
If two weeks is too long to wait on an accent, then don't submit accents. They'll get to it when they get to it.
If two weeks is too long to wait on an accent, then don't submit accents. They'll get to it when they get to it.
Breeds triple gened pastel & tiger coatls/wildclaws on request, PM if interested.
@Tec, my accent was two weeks late and I submitted a ticket. Five days after I sent the ticket in, I got a reply via e-mail... and coincidentally, my accent also came in that day. \

Not much we can do at this point, except complain. Unfortunately, I don't really think the voices of skin/accent makers are getting heard like they should be. =(

This is the reply I got in the email:
Quote:
Hello,

Our skin/accent queue is a bit backed up at the moment, but we're working to catch up. I'd expect that you'd see your skin or accent very soon. Our apologies for the delay.

Thank you for playing Flight Rising, and have a great day!

Flight Rising Customer Support
http://flightrising.com
@Tec, my accent was two weeks late and I submitted a ticket. Five days after I sent the ticket in, I got a reply via e-mail... and coincidentally, my accent also came in that day. \

Not much we can do at this point, except complain. Unfortunately, I don't really think the voices of skin/accent makers are getting heard like they should be. =(

This is the reply I got in the email:
Quote:
Hello,

Our skin/accent queue is a bit backed up at the moment, but we're working to catch up. I'd expect that you'd see your skin or accent very soon. Our apologies for the delay.

Thank you for playing Flight Rising, and have a great day!

Flight Rising Customer Support
http://flightrising.com
196.png
abril
she / her

wishlist
5.png

6.png
[quote]Unfortunately, I don't really think the voices of skin/accent makers are getting heard like they should be. =([/quote] @Abril, I can personally assure you that they are being heard. There is a very large queue to work through and they're working through it as fast as they humanly can.
Quote:
Unfortunately, I don't really think the voices of skin/accent makers are getting heard like they should be. =(

@Abril, I can personally assure you that they are being heard. There is a very large queue to work through and they're working through it as fast as they humanly can.
@Aequorin, thank you for the affirmation, and I understand that the queue is quite long. I'm also somewhat referring to the Skins Issues thread, which also seems to be pretty neglected. I know there are some people there who have had some issues for quite some time, and since most of the skin and accent makers are doing it for other people/have people who have paid to have an accent, it's kind of frustrating and worrisome to see little to no communication about these issues and delays...

Unless we hound the contact us form, which then clogs it up for people with more serious issues, we're often left in the dark to just wonder about and assume what's going on.

I completely understand that things are busy between moderators and admins, and I know that there are bigger things for the staff to focus on, but it can be discouraging for users when there is a huge lack of updates and responses.
@Aequorin, thank you for the affirmation, and I understand that the queue is quite long. I'm also somewhat referring to the Skins Issues thread, which also seems to be pretty neglected. I know there are some people there who have had some issues for quite some time, and since most of the skin and accent makers are doing it for other people/have people who have paid to have an accent, it's kind of frustrating and worrisome to see little to no communication about these issues and delays...

Unless we hound the contact us form, which then clogs it up for people with more serious issues, we're often left in the dark to just wonder about and assume what's going on.

I completely understand that things are busy between moderators and admins, and I know that there are bigger things for the staff to focus on, but it can be discouraging for users when there is a huge lack of updates and responses.
196.png
abril
she / her

wishlist
5.png

6.png
@Abril, the artists won't always be able to interact one on one with the Skin thread, that is there to help condense and streamline the information in one spot for the artists rather than all over the forums.

I've communicated the community's frustration and concerns to them and they are pushing through the queue.
@Abril, the artists won't always be able to interact one on one with the Skin thread, that is there to help condense and streamline the information in one spot for the artists rather than all over the forums.

I've communicated the community's frustration and concerns to them and they are pushing through the queue.
1 2