Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | No More Matching!
1 2 3 4 5 6
I've been wanting to see an action game for a while now. Something in which we could play as our own dragons would be excellent, but I don't have my hopes up quite that high. XD

Basically, I'd like to see a break from the puzzle games.
I've been wanting to see an action game for a while now. Something in which we could play as our own dragons would be excellent, but I don't have my hopes up quite that high. XD

Basically, I'd like to see a break from the puzzle games.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Please staff, I'm dying for a platformer or a sidescroller or maybe a Wind-flight game that's a mix between Snake and Flappy Bird? Something that isn't puzzles.
Please staff, I'm dying for a platformer or a sidescroller or maybe a Wind-flight game that's a mix between Snake and Flappy Bird? Something that isn't puzzles.

“Denizens of the Volt-Lands”
She/They/He | FR Time +0
Hopefully admins notice the huge want for stuff other than puzzles!
Hopefully admins notice the huge want for stuff other than puzzles!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngVdNwmsY.giftumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@AthenaPanthera I really support this idea! I would love some new, more unique games to play. I was thinking about the sidescroller game, and how it would be too hard to make it so our own dragons could play. [b]HOWEVER.[/b] We [i]already have[/i] three lovely dragons who have flying animations, who would make a cute sidescrolling flying game: Pearl, Edgar, and Spitfire! Those are those little courier dragons that deliver items bought in the auction house! (They also give the tutorial) [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/tut_edgar_crossroads.png[/img][/center] These little guys are already in the lore of the game, and it would make for a really fun mail-delivering sidescrolling game, where you collect and deliver mail to dragons. Each dragon would have its own attack (Spitfire has a straight firebolt type thing, pearl has a more spread out attack, etc.), with a cute little character select screen at the start. :> They're cute and unique characters who are super iconic to me, seeing as they manage the auction house and the tutorial at the beginning of the game! I would love to see a game where you can play as them. [quote name="Ningyo" date="2018-07-07 18:47:36" ] I never really noticed just how many matching games there are! I'd love something along the lines of Snake, Tetris, or a very basic side-scroller. For the side-scroller, maybe you could play as one of the couriers trying to fly to the end of their delivery route (end of the stage), and have to dodge Beastclans and obstacles/projectiles? [/quote] I found this after I posted my thing, lmao. If multiple people thought of it, I'm sure it's a good idea. ^^
@AthenaPanthera
I really support this idea! I would love some new, more unique games to play.
I was thinking about the sidescroller game, and how it would be too hard to make it so our own dragons could play.

HOWEVER.

We already have three lovely dragons who have flying animations, who would make a cute sidescrolling flying game: Pearl, Edgar, and Spitfire! Those are those little courier dragons that deliver items bought in the auction house! (They also give the tutorial)
tut_edgar_crossroads.png

These little guys are already in the lore of the game, and it would make for a really fun mail-delivering sidescrolling game, where you collect and deliver mail to dragons. Each dragon would have its own attack (Spitfire has a straight firebolt type thing, pearl has a more spread out attack, etc.), with a cute little character select screen at the start. :>

They're cute and unique characters who are super iconic to me, seeing as they manage the auction house and the tutorial at the beginning of the game! I would love to see a game where you can play as them.
Ningyo wrote on 2018-07-07 18:47:36:
I never really noticed just how many matching games there are! I'd love something along the lines of Snake, Tetris, or a very basic side-scroller. For the side-scroller, maybe you could play as one of the couriers trying to fly to the end of their delivery route (end of the stage), and have to dodge Beastclans and obstacles/projectiles?
I found this after I posted my thing, lmao. If multiple people thought of it, I'm sure it's a good idea. ^^
bd3487a47a7f7bc95b55d9f803f29ec078fefb24.pngVert-divider-100.png ?GJCJ6=party_oras.png Vert-divider-100.pngtumblr_pkf5hmHC0E1wvvm88o1_100.png
I wouldn't mind seeing "educational" games on the site, like ones involving solving anagrams, or creating words, or figuring out math problems... I love word games! :D Plus it'd be great for kids and adults alike on the site.

I wouldn't mind a bullet hell style game, either.
I wouldn't mind seeing "educational" games on the site, like ones involving solving anagrams, or creating words, or figuring out math problems... I love word games! :D Plus it'd be great for kids and adults alike on the site.

I wouldn't mind a bullet hell style game, either.
Le bump~
Le bump~
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngVdNwmsY.giftumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
okay now i seriously want to see a sidescroller with the couriers. That sounds like a heckofa ton of fun
okay now i seriously want to see a sidescroller with the couriers. That sounds like a heckofa ton of fun
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
All my support! I especially love the sidescroller idea! Since a generic dragon to play with seems the most feasible, what if different breeds represented difficulty? Faes/starters for easy, imps for hard, etc?
All my support! I especially love the sidescroller idea! Since a generic dragon to play with seems the most feasible, what if different breeds represented difficulty? Faes/starters for easy, imps for hard, etc?
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Yes please!
As someone who never plays the games at Fairgrounds because i suck at them (and now i know why....matching) i would love some action gave. Or even card game just anything without matching. Thank you.
Yes please!
As someone who never plays the games at Fairgrounds because i suck at them (and now i know why....matching) i would love some action gave. Or even card game just anything without matching. Thank you.
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
By seepratintti
i love this idea! although using your own dragon in the flying one might not work because that would be a lot of work and take forever to be made
maybe it could have the deities instead? the earthshaker can probably just use his beard like a helicopter

big support because im so tired of the current games but i need treasure
the food one sounds cute too

adventure mode pls
i love this idea! although using your own dragon in the flying one might not work because that would be a lot of work and take forever to be made
maybe it could have the deities instead? the earthshaker can probably just use his beard like a helicopter

big support because im so tired of the current games but i need treasure
the food one sounds cute too

adventure mode pls
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6