@legocreator768

Box 3 please. Thank u!

Me and @chaoticloud33 posted at the same time. I’ll choose box 1 instead
@legocreator768

Box 3 please. Thank u!

Me and @chaoticloud33 posted at the same time. I’ll choose box 1 instead
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
@hoppybunnyme
You lift the top off the box. Inside you find 3 pieces of green colored apparel!

@ChaotiCloud33
You slide the top of the box to reveal the contents inside. You find some rock themed items. Digging a bit deeper, you also find an elemental stone!

@Uberthief
You carefully take the top off of the box. And what's this? You see a pair of green eyes staring directly back at you! The small hatchling hops out of the box and stands at your feet. It looks like it wants to go back to your lair with you!
@hoppybunnyme
You lift the top off the box. Inside you find 3 pieces of green colored apparel!

@ChaotiCloud33
You slide the top of the box to reveal the contents inside. You find some rock themed items. Digging a bit deeper, you also find an elemental stone!

@Uberthief
You carefully take the top off of the box. And what's this? You see a pair of green eyes staring directly back at you! The small hatchling hops out of the box and stands at your feet. It looks like it wants to go back to your lair with you!
(niiiice)

You find 3 boxes washed up on shore

The first feels heavy and is made out of iron.

The second feels much lighter, and upon shaking, it sounds like something is inside!

The third is half covered with sand, and you almost walked past it, upon closer inspection, it seems to be an ordinary chest

(niiiice)

You find 3 boxes washed up on shore

The first feels heavy and is made out of iron.

The second feels much lighter, and upon shaking, it sounds like something is inside!

The third is half covered with sand, and you almost walked past it, upon closer inspection, it seems to be an ordinary chest

Lichtdrache.gif
@ubertheir

I’ll take the second box, thank you!
@ubertheir

I’ll take the second box, thank you!
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
@ubertheif

3 plz
@ubertheif

3 plz
oie_t_TCWn_V4u_O2_Ws.gif
faJ66QH.gif
@ubertheif 1 then pls
@ubertheif 1 then pls
tDeKDnH.png upJofWa.png
@ChaotiCloud33 In the first box is some ores, along with a plague runestone!

@hoppybunnyme The second box has an ember mouse, he's cute so you decide to bring him back home with you, and, what's this? A skin! It's Crown Shyness, nice!

@skywiththeclouds Red eyes look back at you, you got a dragon! And what's this? A renaming scroll too!
@ChaotiCloud33 In the first box is some ores, along with a plague runestone!

@hoppybunnyme The second box has an ember mouse, he's cute so you decide to bring him back home with you, and, what's this? A skin! It's Crown Shyness, nice!

@skywiththeclouds Red eyes look back at you, you got a dragon! And what's this? A renaming scroll too!
Lichtdrache.gif
Box 1 is bleu

Box 2 is blue

Box 3 is bleau
Box 1 is bleu

Box 2 is blue

Box 3 is bleau
oie_t_TCWn_V4u_O2_Ws.gif
faJ66QH.gif
1 2 ... 642 643 644 645 646 ... 1541 1542