@XxSilverPoolxX Box 2 pls
tDeKDnH.png upJofWa.png
@XxSilverPoolxX box 3!
@XxSilverPoolxX box 3!
VothniI.png
@xxsilverpoolxx I'll take box 1
@xxsilverpoolxx I'll take box 1
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
[center]@HoppyBunnyMe The first box seems to have a harsh purple lighting around it, almost like an aura. its exterior has purple beads around the lid. all together, it's really purple. You open the box to see that the beads fell out upon opening it { [item=blackwood necklace] } and the harsh lighting was a shroud that a nearby dragon use on it { [item=shroud] } you were just about to walk away when you noticed a little tear in the box? you slowly peeled off a skin! { [skin=25936] } @ChaotiCloud33 The second box is covered in feathers, red, blue, and some yellow. it has some gems encrypted in the box. very stylish i say. you opened the box to see a small slight eyewing { [item=slight eyewing] } sitting inside of it all tangled up on gems that it had gnawed off { [item=teardrop pearl ring] - [item=teardrop citrine bracelet] - [item=teardrop citrine anklet] } @CinnaDeer The third box is a pretty blue, dark and mystical, it draws you in. the box is made out of steel, seems hard to open, almost impossible. wonder whats inside? After countless hours, the box finally cracked open, showing a blue dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43030615] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/430307/43030615_350.png[/img] [/url] playing with a shrimp? { [item=gaseous megashrimp] }
@HoppyBunnyMe
The first box seems to have a harsh purple lighting around it, almost like an aura.
its exterior has purple beads around the lid. all together, it's really purple.
You open the box to see that the beads fell out upon opening it { Blackwood Necklace } and the harsh lighting was a shroud that a nearby dragon use on it { Shroud }
you were just about to walk away when you noticed a little tear in the box? you slowly peeled off a skin! { }

@ChaotiCloud33
The second box is covered in feathers, red, blue, and some yellow. it has some gems encrypted in the box. very stylish i say.
you opened the box to see a small slight eyewing { Slight Eyewing } sitting inside of it all tangled up on gems that it had gnawed off { Teardrop Pearl Ring - Teardrop Citrine Bracelet - Teardrop Citrine Anklet }

@CinnaDeer
The third box is a pretty blue, dark and mystical, it draws you in. the box is made out of steel, seems hard to open, almost impossible. wonder whats inside?
After countless hours, the box finally cracked open, showing a blue dragon
43030615_350.png
playing with a shrimp? { Gaseous Megashrimp }
SleepyBean
She/Her

Outfits!

SkinList
Wishlist
The first box is rough and immensely heavy; it seems to be ancient, and strange markings are carved on its sides.

The second box is light as a feather and almost seems to be made of a different matter than the other chests. Its surface is dark with tiny, twinkling lights.

The third box is covered in chains and padlocks, with a sign that reads "DANGER. HANDLE WITH CARE."
The first box is rough and immensely heavy; it seems to be ancient, and strange markings are carved on its sides.

The second box is light as a feather and almost seems to be made of a different matter than the other chests. Its surface is dark with tiny, twinkling lights.

The third box is covered in chains and padlocks, with a sign that reads "DANGER. HANDLE WITH CARE."
VothniI.png
@cinnadeer

Box 1 please :3
@cinnadeer

Box 1 please :3
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
@cinnadeer
I would love Box 2!
@cinnadeer
I would love Box 2!
VRPny.gifvLWL9.gifOkkaX.gifuy800.gif
Can I take box 3? :3
Can I take box 3? :3
@hoppybunnyme You pry open the first box, and discover an assortment of ancient artifacts and fossils, as well as the little critter who was nesting in them. [Item=Fossilized Fish]x5 [Item=Sea Scorpion Fossil]x5 [Item=Dickinsonia Vendian]x5 [Item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse] @skullzhead As soon as you will the chest to open, it implodes in a starry burst and leaves behind several mysterious animals that appear to be infused with some sort of energy. [Item=Hardshell]x5 [Item=Nebula Floaters]x5 [Item=Aether Hermit]x5 [Item=Carmine Serthis] @LegoCreator768 With much difficulty and little caution you wrench the chains and locks from the box. Out jumps a hyper little hatchling who chases his rolling pearl. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43315067] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/433151/43315067_350.png[/img] [/url]
@hoppybunnyme

You pry open the first box, and discover an assortment of ancient artifacts and fossils, as well as the little critter who was nesting in them.
Fossilized Fish x5 Sea Scorpion Fossil x5 Dickinsonia Vendian x5 Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse

@skullzhead

As soon as you will the chest to open, it implodes in a starry burst and leaves behind several mysterious animals that appear to be infused with some sort of energy.
Hardshell x5 Nebula Floaters x5 Aether Hermit x5 Carmine Serthis

@LegoCreator768

With much difficulty and little caution you wrench the chains and locks from the box. Out jumps a hyper little hatchling who chases his rolling pearl.

43315067_350.png
VothniI.png
On a metal table, there are three boxes.
Box 1 is a greenish color and has a bow on top. It is silky to the touch.
Box 2 is colored blue and pink, and it has a glittery effect on the outside.
Box 3 is made of stone and looks a bit old.
On a metal table, there are three boxes.
Box 1 is a greenish color and has a bow on top. It is silky to the touch.
Box 2 is colored blue and pink, and it has a glittery effect on the outside.
Box 3 is made of stone and looks a bit old.
1 2 ... 641 642 643 644 645 ... 1541 1542